• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I noticed that, and with the proper team support a priority attack like Bullet Punch won't be missed that much.

Damn, i have two powerful Metagross now haha. The one i got in Emerald and the event shiny. I don't want to delete the old one, together with Alakazam they're the only Pokémon from Gen 3 i still have after my old DS died. Same goes for my two shiny Gengar. I got on at an event in my country and the other one was caught in Platinum four years ago. Both are good but with slightly different movesets. Besides, who would actually delete a freakin' shiny? Right, probably nobody.
    Thank you for answering. But i think i will still teach Metagross EQ. Then it'll have EQ, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch and Meteor Mash. I dunno why Meteor Mash over Bullet Punch but both moves have good stuff. Bullet gets priority and Meteor occasionally gives you an attack boost.
    Hello. do you have any of there 5iv pokemon?

Carefull Poison Heal - Shroomish with Bullet Seed
    Adamant Flash Fire - Growlithe with close combat
    Adamant Iron Fist / Guts - Timburr with drain punch and mach punch...
    No problem, i just saw Sableye doesn't appear in Omega Ruby so this is extra good for me. We'll stay in touch.
    I can only find Pawniard and Cacturne so far. Can you come online so i can catch Sableye?
    Actually only the HA Sableye. But i'd like to stay in touch for future battles, trades and perhaps a few rounds of Smash. Thanks!
    I really want a HA Sableye before the European ORAS release. Would you please help me out? Let me add you and catch the Pokémon. You can delete me afterwards okay?
    Thanks. Mostly I'm happy to be able to use my whole team instead of just three members, and this was great practice for future battles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…