• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, it really is not.

Basically everything in Borderline is cripplingly bad or gimmicky in Overused. Manaphy and maybe Crawdaunt are the only exceptions. That is right, Mega Alakazam and Volcarona are bad. And barring Smeargle, Hawlucha has the least offensive power in all of Borderline. It is also incredibly frail. Hawlucha is ridiculously overrated.
    I already knew about what Bakphoon said, which is why I kept telling you to make a draw instead of letting the match drag.
    Are you trying to irritate me with using the same avatars that I am using now?

And you went offline...
    And because bad Pokemon get to get away with better signatures for balancing reasons.

No, I am not. No, I will not. Those statements are objectively wrong, and I will not take any debate on this.
    I still have a Sylveon. Because Wynaut.

No. Never. That would be just plain dumb. But ASB gives normal members the opportunity to give their input.
    Hm...

Clefable is one of the absolute strongest non-legendaries. Wigglytuff, too. Gardevoir is also extremely good. Granbull, Mr. Mime and Togekiss are also great. Azumarill is good, too. But Pokemon like Sylveon, Florges and Dedenne are not really good. Sylveon suffers from the same poorness that Eeveelutions generally have, and Florges is more like a Grass Type with better Type matches and infinite Fairy Type energy, but is still poor for a Fairy Type.

"We" does not include you.
    If you dare order one more stupid order, I will have someone else take over the match since I can't deal with you people.

You are leaving, you said this site doesn't keep you attached. But fair enough.
    Fine.

Anyways I know what Bakphoon means to say. And it would've been easier to make the match an agreed draw.
    Some are exceptional. Some are average. Some are just bad.

Currently, we are trying to make them parallels to Fighting Types by not nerfing them in urban areas.
    Wow, someone's salty. Even if I tell you what it is, you will get more angry and then delete my VM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…