• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Tipsy Watermelon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah just let me know what you all think and ill fix it up for you guys if you choose too :3 as well as im just waiting on quote though to come back i haven't seen here since before went on vacation to my convention i hope she is alright. I left a message on her profile that i did submit the shop but haven't got a response back. She will be doing 4th generation breed rngs for people.I just need to transfer the post i posted for her since i haven't seen her yet.
    okie thats fine funny thing is quote is gunna be in my shop btw but its no big deal if you don't you don't ;) thanks for responding and i cool I thought i was going crazy when my guild member dircio posted a list of move tutor stuff i was like ._. lol my new job is still a cashier job and its a american store i don't think its over there in england but its called sam's club. Its mostly a store for bulk buys and business buys.
    WELL CRAP. ERM ERM ERM ERM.
    *sort of in the middle of an exam period right now, can't really battle for another two weeks. >_<*
    thats great you doing fine :3 and im doing alright just been running tef and my irl is doing alright as well got a new job *party time* I hated my old job XD I am getting more money and more hours now ;) I also opened up a trade shop now. I was thinking of doing sponsoring in my shop which i was talking to aeons last night a tiny bit but i was thinking of sponsoring you guys becuase you all are my friends and old teg members :3 Its up to you though i you want me to do it. I am offering both breeding methods which probably rnging will be coming out if oras comes with move tutors. I heard its been confirmed but i never saw it on serebii updates yet? unless i need to read again XD
    Ermmm... you might need to make an activity post in the guild soon since mods close Guilds whose OPs haven't posted in 7 days. Speaking of which I need to make a post soon too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…