• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    three third versions confirmed
    ----------
    Z[SUP]3[/SUP]

Third version... in three dimensions.

Unless you play a 2DS
    ----------
    Mewtwonite is actually the Mega Stone of an extinct Pokemon that was a closer descendant of Mew
    ----------
    My god... how did we not see this before... not Mewthree, but rather... Mewpointfive.

Although, something you said earlier did make me think, huh, you know, Pokémon as a whole seem remarkably immune to that whole (actual) evolution thing... I mean, the Fossil Pokémon died out, sure, but other than that, Mew is just about the only evidence we have that says that Pokémon species either adapt or die out over time. And the fact that some Mew still exist show that individuals of the older species must have long lifespans like whoa... but that could be. Mew obviously has a lot of descendants, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them got lost in the mix.

----------
    alternative idea
    ----------
    Also possible, and it would explain the presence of multiple Mewtwonite in XY and ORAS, but at that point, aren't we essentially saying the same thing as "The Stones made by the weapon just happened to align with an artificial Pokémon that hadn't been created yet, out of sheer coincidence?" Or maybe I'm misunderstanding the idea here.
    So you said you'd be up for some Smash matches without any items or janky stages sometime. I'd be up for that as well if you ever want to play.
    Um so at the end of class I was high-five'd by four people congratulating me. Did I screw up some brains?

I might send you the copy
    Those that are not asking questions or "I'm an almighty brain I don't need help from dweebs"
    I'm persuading and my topic is "Taking advantage of college's resources" /eh

But I might do that for my actuating speech.
    Nah I just have to prepare for a speech tomorrow

Btw I only have this tab open but blame Comcast for this lag plz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…