• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sagittar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah those pesky errors alright glad we got that straightened out enjoy your cleffa :3 next trade now two trades down one more to go if that person is still on XD if you need anything just check out my giveaway thread or my trade shop if you need anything else ;) I should be adding some more things soon.

edit: also your welcome :3
    well it seems I really screwed up with the cleffa section will you take a 4 iv instead and for future Ill note that some have aromatherapy and some don't as well as I need to sort the ivs out seems i have more 4 ivs then 5ivs then i thought for aromatherpy. the 5 iv ones are calm nature.
    thats what i get for doing like 3 things at once lol i got like 4 ultra ball ones gunna double check to make sure its right before i trade one of them to you just send back the heal ball one for it.
    well crap -______________- well i can go in my bank boxes to get one that is ultra ball that has aromathearpy in a bit just give me a sec please
    added you in online now waiting :3 also i got a suprise i found a heal ball one after all i have them mixed in my boxes scattered so i missed some but double check before you get offline to let me know if its right ;)
    its working now and crap i messed up the pokeballs the ball choice i have for the 5iv with wish and aroma is ultra ball :c is that okay it still 5iv with the egg moves though...
    gahhh im sorry i wish i could trade it seems bank decided to not work at this time when i was going on to get the two free pokemon you guys wanted -____- I can get online fine until i get to the bank box its the server. Ill try a bit later if it doesn't work then Ill have to wait sorry for the delay :c
    Ill be on most of the day today so just message me if you are on so we can get our trade done for your free cleffa
    sorry boyfriend took the computer for awhile we can just do it tommorow it be better anyway XD
    hello there just want to message you about you free cleffa you wanted in my thread just message me when you can trade ill be on tommorow and friday :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…