• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Exactly. I think you're buying way too much into this SP. There is nothing to be nervous about, its no big deal. (Yami Ryu is banned lol) No but seriously, lighten up dude. You'll do fine.
    You're welcome.

That sounds good, but don't over work it. This is not a big problem, rather a small, insignificant issue that can be fixed with a little extra fine tuning in description in emotion. It really is no big deal.
    Its better. Not great, but better. There are some spots where the description is listy and the text is still dry, but I can buy into emotions and the story a little better. I like that you fixed the repetative nature of portions of the fiction, and some of the dialogue. You still have a ways to go, but I like what I'm seeing.
    I understand what you are saying, I do. I even understand your explinations of the circumstances and your thought process as a writer. However, you gave me the impression that you were not going to take my advice and instead use your thought process, which therefore both invalidates my review and my efforts, and I am not going to waste my time here and give you a very long, detailed review only to get: "This is my thought process, so I want to leave it like this."

If you had told me that you were going to change it, instead of refuting every point I said, we would be having a different conversation.
    I will no longer be reviwing Rocket Frontier. While I appreciate you siding with me in the whole critique debate, it has become clear that you have not and will not take my advice, instead making up circumstances and hiding behind them. I have seen plenty of first person narrations from an immature narrator with the neccessary description and emotion of a successful fic.

I pray you stop responding to critique with "I had it because this is the way i want it to be." You say you take my advice and yet you have a comment refuting each and every bit I give.
    Ah, some other people ran into this problem to, I didn't mean, rushed, I meant that, it sounded, to me, when I was reaading it, like it was someone's last words, and they wore spilling it out. Also, with the children's boook thing, I didn't actually mean, children's book.
    Haha no problem, glad I was useful to someone in some way, even if it's just being a good luck charm lol. :]
    Hello, no problem, I don't think anyone on the forums ever asked me about my name.

I've been using this nick for quite a while... it was in 1999-2000 I think, Fenix was a character in this video game I loved (and still love), Starcraft, and my friends thought the name suited me so I kinda got used to it, now it's my official nickname both IRL/online.

May I ask why are you interested in knowing/how did you find me? =P

Not in yet lol. Working on it though, I'm trying to get into an ivy so I can double major in political science and pre-law.
    Good, good. Been working on my fic, getting into college, pleasing the girlfriend, ect.

Very glad to see you back, btw.
    Hey! Havent heard from you in a while.

DP479 and I don't really get along but I believe he/she already left this place or you need to friend request her/him to talk.

Btw, if you're gonna stay here, take a look at my fic, you know, to see how its progressed :]
    Are you going to continue with "Rocket frontier", or that fic is done for, cause you kinda left it in a cliffhanger of sorts, (and of the good ones).
    On other news, AIR DRAGON is inviting characters for something only known as "the Trigello tournament", ask around for details, if you want.
    Read you later. (hope so)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…