• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello!
    I submitted an application form to be an your apprentice.
    So, could i be your apprentice??
    I'm sorry marashu I won't be able to do the tourney with you. Not only is the internet here at my brothers not good(takes several tries just to connect to the wifi, let alone stay connected), but they made it for the 15th and I don't have enough time to scramble up a good team. Gl if you still participate! and sorry, I didn't know what the internet here was like.
    you shouldn't be, I'm horrible at doubles :p
    are you on the league chat? I just had a thought
    you wouldn't want to partner with me marashu?
    I'm hurt
    Glad I went there before seeing this message. :) I do try to go there more often even though I'm not open.
    Look forward to hopefully receiving your challenge tomorrow! :)
    Oh, haha, I see. I'll likely have to shift the Ghost E3 opening to Wednesday after all, but I'd be glad to receive a challenge from you as well. :)
    That's ok, Marashu. Just thought I'd ask. :)
    Hm, I won't be around in the evening my time, and during the day I'm not sure yet myself. I can get back to you tomorrow and let you know how Tuesday is looking.
    Yeah I lost but now I think his team counter Ice gym lol.
    Could you check? I'll write down his team in the battle result.
    Hi. Just heads up. I dont know if you know this. Dont accept challenger namef Aoki until he beats my Poison gym b/c of the counter rule issue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…