• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry i just logged off when you posted :/ i was going to bed for work but like i told another just look for my green light ill be on and off the next few days because of work and etc so just a heads up ;)
    alright i contacting you about our trade for you free klefki just let me know your time and dates you can trade so we can work it out please and thanks :3
    Hey there, thanks for participating in my giveaway! Your Pokemon are ready and I have your FC registered, so we can trade once you register my FC and get on X/Y :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…