• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• are you accepting any safari friends? would like to get my hands on HA Vullaby. please let me know. thank you.
    Oh ok, I got it. I don't mind, but it can be difficult for people with lots of friends here.
    well, if I find someone here eager to breed bats then I'll tell that person to reach you, no problemo!
    lol I prefer privite messages then messages on my wall... I just reply incase they stop by and take a look.

LOL @sheepylamby I have 67 bats now...and only 3 of them have 'outstanding' iv's... ugh I might have to give up on this..and pick one of the 3...
    Hi! Oki doki, I got it now :)
    I'm afraid all your replies are going to your own profile, you can follow Canada's advice to be able to have conversations on this website.
    I'm not a playing Pokemon, but once I have vacations I plan to do it. Sorry, the only bats I give you live in the forest by my house :p lol
    See ya! :)
    just for future reference it's easier to have a conversation by clicking "view conversation" and then responding instead of replying on your own page. that way the other user gets a notification
    Hi! Thanks for messaging me! It isn't that they weren't reading it it was that they didn't care and ignored it. I saw a lot of people "read" it but only one person replied on it...

Anyways, hi! What kind of pokemon do you have in your safari?!?! I hear I have a really good one! =)

I'm currently breeding bats...lol tryin to get the perfect bat. =)
    Hi there, thanks for accepting my FR! :) How are you?
    I was checking the newbie lounge and I read your message. Sorry to hear that people didn't read it.
    Hope you enjoy this crazy place!
    ok good. I was worried I would want to maybe try for a shiny later and they delete me and the safari is now gone. ugh

I"m in your safari right now LOL I still like to go in to each safari so I can click it and see what the 2-3 are before going in. I don't like mysteries. LOL =) I have a long ways to go to collect them all. Just helped a friend get their 2nd to last to getting 719. I also gave her Diancie haha. =) I think I need Palpitoad so that will be useful for me. =)
    Nah, my friend list's been cleaned (I have around 50-60 people right now, if I remember correctly) so I'll be keeping you in there :]
    Although the thing about friend safaris is that, as long as you don't delete the person, you'll still have access to their safari. So for example, if you exchange FC's with someone and the other person deletes you afterwards but you don't delete them, you can still go into their safari because they're still on your list. Does that make sense?

Ah, and to save you a bit of trouble - my friend safari is Ground and has Trapinch, Nincada, and Palpitoad. So you can decide for yourself if you want to keep me, if I have a Pokemon you like xD
    does that mean you wont delete me? I don't know how often people delete each other. I would like to keep people around for a while. I want to make friends (granted they are internet friends) but still I want to be able to try to get shineys in their safari. =) I think I got lucky with dark. =) Sounds good having the ones I got. =)
    Yep, I really hit the jackpot with such an easy FC lmao

But about your friend safari- It's Dark and the Pokemon you have in there are Crawdaunt, Vullaby, and Inkay. Pretty sweet safari, congratulations ;]
    I already know what's in my safari, so you don't have to do the same for me.
    I wish I had your fc... it's so easy... LOL you only really need to remember the last 4 numbers. =) LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…