• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And your opinions should be challenged at all times.
    [No wonder why people are freaked out by fetishes: people don't stop bringing them up!]
    Don't bother understanding them, they don't even understand themselves, lol.
    I know, your clone wouldn't mention politics at all, she is a dreamer!
    Rule #829 of the internet: If it exists, it's better than BW. If it's in BW it sucks.
    [If I had any I would do the same.]
    Yes, but they make big $$, they can just hire advisers to develop plans and they (the politicians) just have to sign them! lol
    No problem. It's good talking to people with positive attitude.
    Longest April Fools Day joke of all time.
    [I won't judge the fetish, there are probably worse ones out there, but when he brings it up in normal conversations.... *hurl*]
    ya with evolution stones you gotta wait til the time is right; not too early, not too late. anyhoo, lets head up to the summit now; supposedly if youre lucky, you can see clefairy dancing in the moonlight.
    The anime aired on April Fools Day, it makes perfect sense!
    [I don't get it either but then I don't have a fetish. I wouldn't even mind the feet thing all the time if he didn't keep bringing it up.]
    Or any better at all, but hey, BW is non-canon so it doesn't matter, right?
    [Which, I have to say, isn't saying a whole lot...]
    What's that? My badass XY Ash won't exist if we throw stones at him? Oh well!
    [No, no it isn't. Blaine Haigney's thoughts are the same as mine.]
    [I seriously hate to ask this of you, but could you possibly ask Sheepy Lamby as to why he unfriended me.......? I've tried asking him myself multiple times, but he won't tell me anything.........It just makes me feel frustrated and miserable whenever I lose a friend with no explanation as to why it happened.........]
    College is not everything...try to target University through a bridging program after you finish College (if you want to get a nice job)
    Sleeping until noon on weekends is one of those things you will enjoy doing once you live alone
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…