• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
scizor64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude so my ebay order of pokemon y fell through but i found a pokemon x seller and the awesome thing is that she lives in the same state as i do! I texted her and told her that my 3ds arrives tomorrow and asked if she could send out the game today and she said she would send it out asap. So excited
    Thanks alot man! Yeah im really excited, i made a vgc team on showdown after studying the teir for three days and its a beastly team dude. I cant wait to have that team on my game card. Also really excited to shiny hunt and even though no one breeds legitly for competitive pokemon anymore i look forward to the challenge and my most favorite part of pokemon is making creative teams and beating those who use the top 16 pokemon. :)
    Yeah i came back expecting everyone to still be here but theres only like 2. Anyway im actually pretty good man,theres been alot of srtress but things have turned around for the better. Dont feel bad about not getting either of the new games though. Im getting pokemon y for the first time on friday and i cant wait to play that. Ive done alot of research and i dont think that we will be missing out on the game of the century or anything. I look forward to adding you and getting advice from you for a change since im new to this gen lol. Then we will be fighting for our lives lol
    I got it already but still need shiny stones, Large Pumpkaboo (Not supersize), and winter and Fall deerling/sawsbuck, and choice items or leftovers
    Yeah bud its been forever but im back! sadly like all of my old friends are gone and that sucks dude. Hopefully ill be able to meet some new ones and keep the good times rollin. Are you getting oras day 1 or?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…