• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Agent Tectonic

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's good to hear. I know how tiring school is.

How would you act in a New Year party wuth your wife, Kaxo, Attica, Valarie, Aaron, Lura, Frozen, Shaw (from SN Ripe with Decay), Ryuka, and Richard?
    I was doing pretty well last month. Another uneventful one, to say the least. Damn, nothing's the same without Avenger, isn't it?
    I should still have it by today, it's 'Out for Delivery' according to Amazon...and they guaranteed that it would get here today so it damn well better!
    Of course! It would've been a crime for me to have not played the first PMD games. I'm getting nostalgic just thinking about them. Why?
    Ah, secrets, you say? Interesting.

I'm probably not going to get an Xbox One for a while either. I'm just playing on my brother's. I really do recommend Destiny and Shadow of Mordor; Destiny is an RPG that's going to keep growing according to Bungie, and SoM is like a combination between the Batman: Arkham series with elements of Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed (the good parts), and it has /wraith powers/ that you can use.
    Sounds like a somewhat dark character, and that's not just a pun on her typing either. Granted, that's just coming from someone who came up with a brooding anti-hero with several losses in his life and put Thantos as his surname, if you remember Derelict.
    What's more to tell? You have a Sceptile named Leafblade who loves to use leaf blade. How could there be more? -confused-

Oh, okay. Mass Effect is awesome as always, and the other games are pretty good as well. Reminds me how much I need to get an Xbox One and start on Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, amongst others. I'm also at Victory Road in Y for my second playthrough, but I'm saving that and ORAS for Thanksgiving.
    Let me guess: Leafblade loves to use leaf blade? ;P And why use only one ghost?

Oh, okay. What games do you play? Do you have an Xbox One or PS4?
    I can't wait to have my Mega-Sceptile as well. I'm making a grass team for AS that includes Sceptile, Trevenant, Cradily, Cacturne, Vileplume, and Ludicolo.

Yes, I am completely shameless~ -bats her eyelashes- But I'm sorry to hear that you haven't touched your stories or reviews. Would a word war help you out? It helped me. Do you need to bounce some ideas off of me? Because I'm capable of that, too.
    I hope so as well.

Because of your avatar? :D

Things are good. Wrote a prologue and posted it on Serebii. It's an AU X/Y fic, so I don't know if you want to read it, but I hope that you do and recommend it to the others in the WoJ~
    Yeah...I've been having issues. Decided to send out friend requests today because I'm in a pretty good mood.

So, how are you doing, Tec? Can't wait to get your beloved Mega-Sceptile in ORAS? :D
    Because you're more likely to get your *** kicked by someone you're not married to than by someone to whom you are?
    Cute...However, in my defense, your past tendencies have pretty much caused me to associate you with such things. But while I'm reminding myself that you're not the serial rapist you used to be, let me just say one thing about that 'lady': I hear the things she can do in her Mega Evolved form can be quite painful to a Normal Type such as yourself, so do try to behave.
    I guess some things will never change with you, will they? I'd say more, but the only things I can come up with have dirty implications, then again this is a conversation with you, so what can I expect?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…