• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Interesting, I noticed the utter idiocy regarding Serena's hair. It's times like this I wish they didn't put a fanservice, shipping bait character in the anime. The idiot fans come running to the yard like clockwork. I actually like the new do she got.

Clemont and Bonnie, eh....they're great but getting stale because the writers neglected them for Amour wank and Ash glorification. Not too surprising, they deserve better. At least I have Team Mega, Alan, Manon and Steven Stone.
    I'm good. This new ORAS stuff got me interested again. :p

My god MegaBeedrill...I never expected that stay distribution.

Hoopa's Mega/forme is beyond creepy.
    Wow, for once XY doesn't look like a string of horrible Ash glorification episodes. Seems like they're finally picking up the pace.
    It definitely has some criticisms that people seem to want to avoid. It feels almost like a quicker paced Johto Region, what with the filler between Gyms. I really think BW2 onwards (anime wise) set the forums bar and standards real low. I don't hate it, but I'm not enjoying it like a lot of the comment's of praise people write nearly every episode.

I agree. I think the potential of the group dynamic is obviously there, but it's not getting anywhere yet. As for this recent arc, the first two episodes of summer camp were great, the second two were kinda weak (yeah battles are fun but the plot was kinda bland). But in terms of the recent stretch as a whole, I do think it's kinda picking up, even if Serena chose (well possibly as they word it) one of the most boring goals in existence.
    Ahh... well then I see your point. Since we've been chatting, what's your take on XY thus far?
    But why does it matter who you mention... If I say Snivy is like Buizel, does that mean I have to mention Sceptile too?
    Well Turtwig evolved all the way to Torterra... while that might not have been the complete intention, I don't think people want another Bulbasaur/Snivy in Froakie cause water starter evolution
    And you still don't get the whole point behind it? lol You keep defending A and my premise is about B.

You don't have to destroy Conkeldurr in an OHKO move to showcase how agile that Squirtle can be since strength is a different subject... Everything could have been done in the same period of time (since you mentioned that it would take longer) and yet they decided to glorify Squirtle, anyway. It has nothing to do how big and strong X is, it's just ridiculous how they dealt with that scene. Too hard to understand?
    " in fact we would see some kinda of shipping with 300 diferent characters or so and annoying fanart"

Yeah, some people only like a character for shipping or fanservice. Like Hikari. Today's episode was good though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…