• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Benny™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice choices. Are there any other characters that you think have changed compared to how they were at the start of the story?
    Agreed. Who's your favorite Ben 10 villain?
    Do you have netflix?
    Cause I got to be a Gary-Stu who somehow was better than the main protagonist of the series. xD
    Which version of him do you prefer? The jerk from Ch. 1-3, the slightly less of a jerk one from Ch. 7- 29 or the current one?
    That's true. I don't care what people say, Ben 10 will never get old especially when all sequels are good in their own right.
    I hope that, that day is soon. lol
    The Sacred Cards and Reshef of Destruction. Hbu?
    I Don't Know if he will like it, he may have Low Expectations thanks to Part 1

There's a Shiny Beldum Event going on right now for ORAS and so I did the Event and I'm Using a Shiny Beldum that has the Metagrossite
    lol How was he emo though? xD
    I mean if there are decent sequels every few years then I don't mind but that's never the case.
    It really does. No wonder so many people are switching over to the internet.
    Not really. I mean ZEXAL and ARC-V are the closest to the real life game itself in terms of gameplay but the earlier shows imo are funner to watch despite some dueling rules being different.
    Sure is. :D Everyone's advanced during this arc compared to how they were in Arc 1.
    Agreed there, I just am not a fan of shows running for so many decades with no real direction.
    That's just sad...
    Things in the anime/manga were different since it came before the actual game. As each series passed they play closer to how it is in the real life card game.
    I think people kinda want Action Action in these Teen Books, and since I think people wanted some Big Battles in MockingJay Part 1 but got disappointed with it. I think that's why Chris was HARSH on it but what I got out of it was that the Action seems to make people ONLY Want to go to Movies these Days but I think all the Talk in MockingJay to me made it Better then having all this Action, that's why I Think I Liked the Film Better then Chris did
    I think he said it was Alright. Sorry for the Late Reply, was Playing ORAS a lot of the Night Last Night and this Morning.
    Of course. ;) The entire cast will get one last bit of focus before the year ends.
    Tbh I never really saw earlier episodes so I'm not sure if it went down the drain or not.
    Did you have to ever see all the terrible shows to realize how much it sucked?
    Nah that wasn't the case. It's always been gather all five pieces and you automatically win.
    More of Kozu's backstory will be revealed before the year ends. Along with that Vlad should be taking the center stage soon.
    Who knows, the Simpsons have their course as well tbh.
    I'm glad that I haven't checked that channel out for the last few years.
    You just need to have all five cards in your hand, you don't actually need to play it.
    Yep, he'd probably mistake it for one even though Golen's Garbodor ain't a Syntehtic mon either that and he'd only show mild surprise and not say a thing.
    That's true, which is why FG should end already.
    Wow, so cartoons aren't good enough for them but baby shows are?
    I'm not even sure myself. One way I do know is by having all Exodia pieces in your opening hand but the odds of getting all 5 cards that fast are slim to none.
    Yep, he really does. xD You think Kozu will freak out when he sees Golen's Garbodor?
    Agreed, no Family Guy character is really all that likable anyways.
    That's just dumb. So they don't even have cartoon reruns?
    When you beat your opponent before you even have your first turn.
    Cool. :) Did you like the Vlad interactions with Carly and Valen?
    Not really. lol I already knew he'd be revived anyways...
    Pretty much, does Disney even have any cartoons on their channel anymore?
    I know it is grating. You know there are such things as First Turn Kill and Zero Turn Kill?
    I hope so. :( What did you think on Ch. 40?
    She doesn't deserve most of the hate that she gets. Especially when people like Lois and Peter are much worse.
    They don't even take old content and twist it to be something new they literally just copy and paste ideas from their old shows onto their new ones.
    Yeah, though don't get confused the duels last more than one turn in all it's just that OTK stands for when a character takes no damage during the duel or keeps their life points around perfect but then the turn that they do take damage they end up losing all of their life points in that single turn.
    Yep, it starts then. It depends I mean if his Pokemon were injured that badly then the chances of him being recovered enough in time by then are pretty low.
    That's so annoying! I mean the losers are loved for a reason.
    Yep and most of it is just recycle material from shows that are still on the air...
    It stands for One Turn Kill.
    It's October over there, the date I don't recall but I think it's listed at the end of the chapter.
    True. Don't you hate it when your favorite characters are the ones who either always lose or rarely ever show up?
    Yep, just like with Nick. :/ Disney has nothing to screw cause everything there is crap.
    In 5D's Yusei had like 6 different aces not counting upgraded forms.
    [ Yeah, sadly Bill himself passed in about 2008-2009 I think around that time, so they dug into his archived voices of Snoopy and Woodstock. But I agree, I can't even tell that it's archived. It sounds like he literally voiced the two in that trailer. Cool. I will have to hear more of the VAs of though to get a solid opinion on them. So far, they all sound pretty good to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…