• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Benny™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How about Golen?
    Hopefully there will be less attempts to "fix" plot holes from the earlier shows.
    Oh I see, nowadays I only get money since I'd rather buy my own things.
    What's the most hypocritical things one of your parents have done?
    That's a waste of money for something he does nothing but complain about.
    [ Same here as did PN2000 and he was impressed after hearing that this was the first thing Peanuts Worldwide LLC has ever done
    without Lee Mendelson, David Benoit (took over for the score in 1990s onward), or Bill Melendez. Some liked it though.

Yeah, the overall arcs and specials are in line with what they agreed on the specials before Schulz passed. If they want to do any kind of a special its core ideas have to come from the comic strip.
    Yeah, some moments were similar in the strip with the difference being Charlie Brown and Linus usually swapping scenes and lines.]
    How about Vlad?
    Yep. I hope they make the villains I dunno more villainous and less sympathetic in the next series.
    Cool. :) Do they usually give you gifts or do they just give you money?
    lol I should but you know what hypocrites parents are. :/
    It really is....Might as well have asked for a refund if all he's gonna do is b*tch about the game.
    I could understand that. Has Tom changed compared to how he was at the start?
    Yep, I mean yeah Albedo arrogant and pretty evil now but that's only cause he was pushed to being this maniac cause of the so called "heroes".
    You're pretty close. Will your parents give you money for Christmas (if you celebrate it that is)?
    Cause she doesn't understand the value or personal connection others have with their own possessions.
    Wow, that is terrible. I mean why do a live stream if that's all they were gonna do?
    [Mixed, really. Some loved it, others and quite a few people thought the special was quite "mean spirited" and that Charles Schulz would not approve, and that the voices sounded all wrong, the Vine Guaraldiless music was meh, and it was just overall "boring as heck" and fear on the movie now since Craig Schulz produced the special. But here's the thing, he PRODUCED it, not write it like he is with the movie. The guy who does the comic strip Pearls Before Swine did the script.

And they don't know Sparky then. I went to the references from the making of feature on what era this special's strips were based on and as they said every single one of those lines/moments were based on 99.9% of the strip. Only original dialogue I think was Linus calling everyone out on Snoopy's doghouse for being insecure like he and Charlie Brown are. ]
    Oh, so you noticed the change in attitude around Kim's debut?
    It really is. Legit villains are the ones you can't sympathize with like Vilgax, Zs'Skayr and Aggregor.
    How much do you have atm?
    I understand, my mom through my cards away a long time ago.
    Really? What was so bad about it?
    [Same here, that is a tradition they have been keeping even in the recent Happiness Is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown as the late Bill Melendez refused to have adults voice the characters. Speaking of HIWBCB, I think that special is underrated. It was fine to me.]
    How's it Kim's fault? xD
    Yep and selfish. I mean he is a madman but that's only cause Azmuth let him turn out like that.
    That sucks, I have money but I was considering on wasting it for the holidays and for ORAS.
    Regular rules but neither me or my opponents use broken decks so we don;t need to deal with spam too often.
    When did she become a downer to you?
    I know... Azmuth is also responsible for Malware going wild as well so that's another villain who has legit beef with the protagonists.
    Yep but it's not free over there. (I must sound really cheap. xD)
    Thankfully I only play casually with friends so I don't have to deal with that either!
    Vlad's just preoccupied with all his interactions with Tom and Golen, he'll get to her soon.
    Dr. Psychobos hated Galvans for being arrogant, Bulik and Driba (two of the dumbest Galvans) consistently mocked him and came off as racist and made most of Psychobos' gripes seem legit and knowing how much of a jerk Azmuth is I'm pretty sure he's accurate with his hatred of him as well.
    Only things I go online to watch are reruns, Japanese episodes of animes and mangas.
    The game nowadays is way too broken. It's mostly just special summon spamming and newer summoning methods all over the place.
    Well they just need to bond more that's all. lol
    Bulick and Driba along with most other joke characters from Omniverse. I'm not against comedy but a good chunk of those characters aren't very funny.
    True. There's nothing that's netflix exclusive that would make me waste money on it.
    You mean not needing to tribute at all?
    Nah they should be pals with Vlad, he'd cheer them up in an instant. xD
    Who are your least favorite Omniverse characters?
    Me neither.... It always seemed pointless tbh, especially when everything I watch is already online.
    I'm alright with it, it makes you work for your better monsters and the other summoning methods like Fusion, Synchro and XYZ kind of take the fun out of putting in real work for your strategies and wins.
    I guess. xD There's also Kozu becoming quieter and more self loathing.
    He's cool, if they do a new series then I hope that they include Rook in it cause he's one of the best things from Omniverse.
    How is that any different from just going on the internet and looking up videos for free?
    That's cool. I used to collect the real life cards but I always got cards that only worked in combination with cards I didn't have. :x
    Well I'm quite a ways to go, Beldum is at 13 and Metang doesn't Evolve until 45 so I have a LONG WAYS to Go LOL.
    How's she different to you?
    Cool, for me Albedo is my favorite and for second place it's a tie between Vilgax and Zs'Skayr.
    Me neither. Tbh I don't get the appeal in it...
    I don't remember it all too well. Was it like that for you with Forbidden Memories?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…