• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. I'm already at the point where we get Super Secret Bases. I ended up spending hours on the Pokemon Contest Spectacular after finding out that one of my old Pokemon whose sheen was already full back then was capable of eating more Pokeblocks. Cue me winning all the master-rank contest with her before even taking on Wattson.
    I just ran into two Darmanitan on a Mirage Island. First one was male, the next one was female. I think the problem you had has more to do with the fact that Purugly is a 25% male/75% female species.
    Whoa man, it's almost a year since we last talked lol. :v

How's ORAS so far? I just got my copy (busy weekend, only got to pick it up today) so no spoilers please? x'D
    Hey Shine! Just mentioning Aqua's CH list is missing the most autumnal shiny there is - Ho-Oh!

Also, Girafarig should be there too...
    Okay. I need your opinion on the list a little more. I've assumed we count green, so the ones you pointed out as green in the thread still exist on the list. If you want to cut them that's cool. Yeah I'm a little lazy with the list now, but here it is. I got rid of as many of the things you can't find in the wild as well. If there's any omissions or things that shouldn't be there, just point them out and I'll get rid of them:

Gen 1
    Gen 2
    Gen 3
    I wasn't sure whether to post in the thread talking about the list or not but my vote would be to cut out green and pink. Red/Yellow/Brown/Orange brown seems like a big enough basis and cutting out those two colors would narrow down what is kind of a massive option list.
    Yeah. Too pixelated, it didn't look good... *sob* But thanks! I stumbled over Primal groudons shiny sprite, and Oh. My. God!

Yeah, maybe not... I should wait using this a little while, shouldn't I? lol
    Yeh im aware however most people hacked a shinny Vcreate Rayquaza and thats the one i have endup facing most of the time. Thats why i stated that if i see a shinny rayquaza the chances are that he migth have Vcreate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…