• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh oops, you were talking about OU? Because yeah I was talking Ubers. Though I hadn't thought about Soul Dew Lati@s in OU, that's a very valid point though now that you mention it. Who knows if Soul Dew is actually that broken for OU anymore now with Knock Off all over the tier.

"Fun" takes on multiple meanings there, that's for sure.

I don't, unfortunately. Just Mega Salamence/Gallade/Lopunny/Rayquaza. Might use the first two later but Mega Audino is meh. If it had just kept Regenerator it would have been a fine Mega but nope. I won't ask what this is about, though.
    fk ellie tho. She hates everyone

"Here's an infraction for being a whiner. fk u"

lmao I like how the mods make stupid *** rules about staying active in clubs, leagues, etc, but they protect their asses with "mods have lives" lmao we all do, if you can't handle it don't mod. Just make miror smod imo

rip name changes
    It might be a big deal if they actually do end up doing something about Mega Rayquaza, but after playing some games with my friend who wanted to try them, yeah I have found they're not really that good in Ubers. Way too much physical power that they can't handle.

Yeah, honestly it just seems like there's no good solution to what's going on in Ubers right now. And the thread Fireburn made for discussing the metagame has a huge point about not discussing banning Mega Rayquaza and that's exactly what everyone is doing there right now. Even though we're not comparable experiences as mods, I feel for the struggles Fireburn is dealing with right now.

To be fair, I think that's how most of the competitive players here are thinking right now. Myself included.
    I just wanted to thank you for the post you made on smogon(the one you linked in your guilds thread) honestly I've started to get annoyed of people comparing Greninja to freaking Mega Luke and some other bans...
    And now they've got another blow to deal with in the form of Soul Dew Lati@s. Honestly though, I do trust the tier leaders to work something out on their own though. I still disagree with people saying Mega Rayquaza needs to be [complex] banned, but whatever the tier leaders say is fine with me. My friend (who's actually #1 on the ladder at the time of this post) and I actually came to the conclusion that Mega Rayquaza isn't breaking the tier. The core of Mega Ray/Primal Groudon/E-killer (or any two of those) is what's controlling this tier and banning Mega Ray or even items on Mega won't really fix that.

On another note I made a thread for discussing the new Megas, I don't understand why nobody made it before.
    The place I preordered from didn't get their shipment on time. Had I not paid it in full as was store policy where I went, I would've just got it someplace else.
    Oh, it's the competitive VGC forum. People who play Doubles/VGC tend to go there since they actually have a closer focus on Doubles than Smogon's analyses do.

I don't know, Ubers has been so painfully divisive lately with Mega Gengar, Shadow Tag and now Mega Rayquaza that I think they really need to do something huge to the tier to appease both those who want an anything goes metagame (what Ubers has always been) and those who want Ubers to have diversity. Because from what I can see neither side is wrong.

Well stats don't matter that much early game when you've got 100+ BP moves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…