• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh and with the language settings, it's REALLY weird in XY. There's 3 "languages" - language setting of 3DS, language/origin of the 3ds (manufactured), language of the game
    Manufacturing:
    1- Events can only be claimed if the DS was manufactured in the region (NA events from NA-made 3ds, Japanese events from Japanese-made 3ds, etc.)

Language in game:
    2- Language of the Pokemon's name comes from the most recent language it was in - so if the egg is French, but is hatched in a Japanese game, it's name will be Japanese
    3- Language TAG of the Pokemon comes from the originating language - so in the case of the French egg, it would have a Japanese name with a French tag

As another example, I played through the demo of ORAS in Spanish. Even though I have an English 3DS from America, the Glalie had a SPA tag. The name remained unchanged as Spanish/Italian Pokemon names are the same as English.

EDIT: Also, I didn't look at the Grimer because I had no idea LOL. Just show them to me again I guess
    EDIT2: Yeah, those are really weird combos, but I believe they're possible. I have a Skarmory I can show you as an example; I also have a Carbink with a KOR tag but ENG name
    Oh. They looked fine to me o-o There's really only a few ways to check for hacks in 6th gen.:
    1- Legal moveset, ability, ball, etc.
    2- OT/TID and if it matches hackers/shinifiers
    3- If KB, check memories
    4- If non-KB and before 5th gen., make sure the IVs are possible
    Yeah, matching sucks x__x There are a couple lists on Reddit, GameFAQs, and Neoseeker that make it easier, but I have terrible luck matching, as if breeding 5IVs/HPs/6IVs wasn't already hard enough. It's basically 6th gen. RNG, except instead of relying on precision and timing, we play matching!

Also, wtf are we even doing? LOL
    LOL, who said I was primary?! Yeah, I'll get online. As far as I can tell, the SV hatching is pretty much the exact same as Instacheck; you get a TSV value, hatch eggs, play matching, poof!
    I suck at hack checking LOL What's strange about it?
    And yeah SV = shiny value; there's a new one with KeySav/PowerSaves.
    I could probably SV hatch one for you, but it'd probably take a while because I'm lazy/I suck ;o;
    I haven't collected any shiny flawless things in a while x___x But I think I still have a few...
    Ugh, I hate exerting effort x__x. But yeah, I really want to love Smogon trading, but the strict mods, mass amount of rules, and some picky people continuously push me away. Plus the fact that you can ONLY trade competitive Pokemon. But meh, whatever you have to do for order I guess.
    Depends. On this site, yes. On basically every other, I got tired of it. As much as I really dislike Smogon's trading subforum, at least there's almost never any hacks.
    gg LOL. I barely have any self-obtained events before 5th gen., since that was before I started trading and I would play the games for a couple months and get bored. Even then, I still missed like 5 events in 5th gen. QQ
    Yep. I started getting back into events, I take a break for like 2 weeks, and *poof* like 20 new events were released. ;_;
    Kalos born unless they're legendary or have tutor moves. So yeah, a Victini would be nice :O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…