• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know, I know... but you know this week will be mild compared to the last one, so I'm ok :)
    And regarding your concern...please don't worry, I won't be silly.
    Just a question. What are you doing online little girl????
    ok! lol!
    I'll give you a call tomorrow, and behave yourself! :p
    just send me an email or text me to know if you are coming, you know I'm free on Fridays.
    Now be a good girl and go to bed please.
    Of course I want to! but you know you shouldn't stay awake so late, I'm studying now for my final exams, that's my excuse, lol.
    Sorry for making you feel sad, please don't think I'm avoiding you but as soon you come back we will have plenty of time to talk, ok? :)
    And I'm glad to see you again, I missed you and the rest of the family too
    Me? haha! Stress and other things you know made me old and fat...well, not fat! but you know I broke my foot and I stopped working out. But eating pizza is my consolation! lol!
    Hm... what are you doing awake so late little one???
    You are going to be fine, the tests are not hard, probably the math one, so I'll help you with that one. Oh! and practice your essays, those two test look silly but if you pass them with good marks you will skip 1st semester courses. :)
    TBH I'm glad you decided to come here, I know leaving the city was hard, but you'll get used to this crazy one, lol.
    I'm good thanks :)
    glad to know you talked to her... you see? sometimes keeping it inside you doesn't help things to clarify... but you are better now, that's what really matters!
    are you coming tomorrow?
    Have a good night too :)
    I'll try to talk to her about your situation ok? But it would be better if you do it.... let's see.
    bye!
    I know... please relax and go to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow after classes, ok?
    oh! and my picture... I like wrestling, sorry if it scares you :S lol
    I know how you feel, you are meeting new people now there, but don't feel sad. It's obvious we miss what we know but it's time for you to explore the world around you. And really, I wish I live there... Toronto is driving me crazy!
    Thanks! :)
    I hope you are enjoying your little trip there, it is a nice place, right? It's probably colder in there. Take care ok?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…