• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Update: Route 129 has Heart Scale & Big Pearl (on land). The location is very hard to find. When underwater, resurface in a small patch of light at the south east side near Scuba Diver Jason. You will resurface in a secluded cove with a small island to the north - use Dowsing Machine.
    Update: Route 126 has Big Pearl (underwater). In seaweed-less patch north of Sootopolis entrance, west of Scuba Diver Tristan.
    Update: Route 126 has Ultra Ball (underwater). In northern part of route, west of where Heart Scale could be found. Open ground, south east of resurfacing area where Green Shard can be found.
    Update: Received Qualot Berry and Iapapa Berry from Kiri in Sootopolis City after Groudon/Kyogre sequence.
    Update: Route 110 has Rare Candy and Elixir. Use surf to get them while on walking path. Located on small islands.
    Update: Route 124 has Carbos (underwater) when diving west of Treasure Hunter's House. Found in northwest corner underwater.
    Just found these 3 special QR codes for Secret Bases:
    Maybe you can put them on the main site so everyone can access them.
    I wanted to extend my congratulations personally regarding Pokéarth, and also tell you about my suggestion in case you didn't see my post (link here).

Thanks for reading, and also thanks for all the work you've put into this site!
    Just discovered something- seems the Balm Mushroom in Petalburg Woods respawns. I have no idea how often, all I know is, I went there now, and there was another one, and I know for a fact I got the first one over a week ago.
    Hey I was just wondering if you were going to cover all the held items found when using the DexNav for the Pokemon? On the website, maybe create a section for each Pokemon underneath the "Wild Hold Item" box for like "DexNav Items" or something. Just a suggestion, but I think it would be helpful for some people. For example, I found a cell battery on Plusle using DexNav, yet the item is not listed in Plusle's page. Thanks - and great job with the coverage so far.
    I have read about what happened last month, and I feel bad for it. I don't mind, though; things happen as they do, and I'm glad to see that (at least almost) everything has been fixed. Also, a (very) belated happy anniversary for the opening of this site, and may it continue to prosper!
    Sorry for bugging so much. I'm trying to get the TM Frustration from the dude in the Southwest house in Pacificlog town and I've shown him all 719 Pokemon with plenty of them at 0 happiness. What am I supposed to do?
    Something else I'd like to ask for. Where is the Garchomp Mega stone? That's the only one I need now since I got Lucarionite from Chaz for beating Lisia.
    Don't know if you know already or not but I came across the Normal Gem in ORAS on route 111. Got it from using rock smash on the rocks right above the Winstrates' house. I haven't seen the gems mentioned yet anywhere so I thought I'd let you know!
    Hey, just thanking you for the coverage so far.
    Since you said that you transferred stuff over from pokemon bank to get the full dex, and you had made a page for gift pokemon and in-game trades, I was wondering when we could expect an unobtainable pokemon section.
    (And just parroting Vincnuméros' post)

Oh, and if I found some typos in the ORAS page should I pm you, post it here, or just leave it alone?
    I dont know how many VMs you get a day or even if you read them all, But all I ask is if you could possibly find out or somehow figure out if all the legends aside from Deoxys can be encountered Shiny. I would like to get them shiny myself.
    Hi!
    Thanks for the ORAS coverage. You are doing a perfect job.
    I still have a question myself: on the demo page on-site, we can read that "They also wish for you to play the demo every day, saying something special will happen if so." Is there any new about that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…