• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Aqua! It's me, RaichuArcanine from SHU and here xD sadly I can't get into my original account atm :( just wanted to send this after coming back to the forums. Hope you are well and gl on your hunts :)
    I am doing fine and yep I am breeding things still as well as shiny hunting I barely rng as much as I use to tbh because most people want more fancy things for vgc and stuff so I end up just breeding on my oras game instead but I do rng sometimes when things I want doesn't come out the way I want them XD glad your doing good though and see your still shiny hunting as well :3
    Hello again! Thank you, Yamask is pretty okay as shinies go; named her Amunet in the end. But I'd love to find that Sandile one day! If not on Black 2, on White 2. I like to use my shinies on my ingame teams ^^
    Good luck on your hunts too!
    Thank you! I was surprised by Cranidos and how different it looks on a DS than a computer screen. Best of luck to you and your hunts too!
    Thanks so much! And yes, I still need Palkia :) I'm glad my success could motivate you to continue after both our difficult Giratinas :p I hope your luck is as good as mine was for Dialga. And both of these have a 30 catch rate, so it might worth catching it in an Ultra/Dusk ball and keeping your masterball for any surprise shinies that risk fleeing/exploding. Paralysis and 1 Super Fang with an Ultra Ball would make it about a 25% catch which is pretty easy for a legendary.
    Welp, I can't type anything in the chatbox so I just wanted to let you know I'm heading off until I can get it fixed on my end.
    I decided to just include green. I also removed Bergmite, its yellow is less than 50%.

Also, you missed the brown Entei, so I added it.

To be honest, I surprised myself - I didn't need to check the Pokedex to see their colors, I remember them all.
    hmm......I'll check again tomorrow, but if most people think green should be included, then I'm fine with that.

But can you please make a new list that exclude all the pink ones? :p
    Thank you very much, Aqua! Haha, I don't know where all this luck came from either. On two other games that I don't hunt on I got Pokerus this week too o_o.
    Good luck on your Route 37/38 hunt and your Heatran SR! Thank you very much for the congrats again!
    BAH! GOOD LUCK! On your Sudowoodo hunt. I'm at 9500 SRs for the damn thing lol. I haven't hunted it in about a week or so cause it got boring honestly lol. But ima kick it back up here soon :)
    Aww, glad I inspired you ^^ Good luck in your quest! I hope you get the shinies you want :D And thank you for the congrats and luck
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…