• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its so frustrating lol, but i should be picking up my alpha sapphire game today, so i can dualSR for a shiny mudkip, might make it slightly more bearable lol

hows your hunts going?
    Oh wait, whoops, forgot to answer the question ^^;
    You put the URL in between the
    You should use brakets, I thought.

Don't forget the backslash on the second one!

And I don't think you can have a custom sprite. That's only for the Admins and Mods
    Happy thanksgiving to you too! (or if you don't celebrate it then Happy day of lots of good food!) hopefully you can get your starter soon!!
    Oh I can help you with that image problem ;D
    I have two gifs in my sig alrready.

Do it like this
    Happy Thanksgiving to you as well :>

I wasspammed some weird message in a different message +_+
    I delete it

Aww, I hope that you find your shiny soon. Im going to to try to SR for some shiny legends in this game. I already have evr legend normally ^^'
    I have made a video titled "Top 15 Best Movies Of All Time", that video has my favorite movies listed. You can check it out if you want.

But anyway I will list some of them here as well. Back to the Future Part II, Man of Steel, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and more.
    Awwww :.(
    I've never soft reset for a shiny, but I'm planning on doing it in Omega Ruby once I unlock the Mirage spots :3
    And my friend gave me a French shiny Charizard for my birthday one year. She's chilling in the PC right now in Y

I've been pretty good! I think I got spammed earlier
    Hahaha, thanks! ^^

So, how are you? I also love the Charmander line ^^ Good memories with them.
    that's an interesting story there. well it all seems to have turned out well.

----------
    murder is mean
    ----------
    understatement of the decade
    Hang in there! Don't give up.

It was always a level 3 male Poochyena for me, so I would definitely say it's locked to that ...thankfully!

Fingers crossed for you.
    that's really cool. i always imagined that if a rat got loose in my apartment, it would run and i'd never find it again until it bites me or something
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…