• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like a lot of things without a post game. I don't believe that there are Mario games with a post-game, and those are still really popular. Zelda games too.

Ah, what better response that that?
    so how is it? i went there once but it didnt seem that interesting.

yeah brah. is there a mon that gets imprison + swagger + electric immunity that isnt weak to foul play? i mean ik its not gonna do /that/ much, but youd need at least two to actually live long enough. unless claydol gets recover in which case lol
    no ik what channels to go to for smogon so i was wondering where u went. oh, that place. [ellies there, eww] sounds fun

just an fyi but if its an oras move then its legal. its just a glitch that it says its still egal. like greninja and gunk shot. or rain activating when politoed is sent back in RIP MY WIN ;;
    And I thought I was lazy lmao. I've just started getting into PS more and still fail to use irc like I want to. What channels do u go to for that?

No. AG is just all trolling anyways so GL having any fun in it =]
    Yeah, seriously, the game itself is more important than post game. Post game material is nice, but not really the thing to focus on.

Lol, that is amazing. I bet your friend was either angry or laughing.
    Posting takes literally zero effort unless you're trying to think of something witty to say. Then just stick to ps / irc and get to know ppl there. I made the mistake of not doing that so I have to make up for lost time lol.

Because foul play / swagger / sub / twave is the only viable set for keys. HP water just gives him severe 4MSS. Also yes pls to species clause. Arceus has 300% usage lmao.
    it takes no effort tbh

----------
    Yeah, I wish they would add some more music than just regular trainer themes and rival themes, special themes like that would be fantastic.
    ----------
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:D

dude Numel is a beast. Just watch out for HP Water Mega Gengar tho. 5 keys + HP Water megaggar is scary af
    Yeah, it really is a shame. The adventure is the reason I play games. Post game is less important to me than the adventure itself. In games, the journey is more rewarding than the destination.

Lol, did you win? Would be funny if you did.
    then get big on smogon imo

oh my god this is amazing. showdown needs this music like now

+2 EQ only 2HKoes iirc unless adamant lo, so surf might be fun for the guaranteed ohko.

ur a god lol
    Let's face it, there are some games that are not meant to be played for the difficulty, they're meant for the adventure. I never got to play hard mode in gen 5.

Yeah, if I needed something that needed more speed, I'd enter an electrode and be done with it. And if I wanted something to have the medal for a category, I'd enter two really good pokemon for the event to pick up the slack. Only if that doesn't work would I use the energy drinks. Which really didn't happen that often.
    Apparently having connections is good for it so idk if that helps any or not.

Yeah ik. Next game will probz be Z based on the fact that Zygarde is vasty inferior to the other two cover legends and because hes supposed to be the trio master. Where do i find the music at?

oh. guess hes still the trio master after all, nice.
    I heard that it's possible to take a Showdown name if that person has never played on the ladder if you contact an admin about it. I might be able to do it with Clone thanks to the ladder reset (and even before he was terrible lol. His w/l was like a 1/4).

Speaking of references did you catch the one about how they explained the originals not havin megas? The battle frontier still would've been cool tho.

Does air lock ignore the heavy sun or w/e p dons ability is called?
    I just got back from work so I'll be on the computer all day so just let me know when you can battle.(If you want to battle another day that's also fine)
    Yeah finally no more name that I made when I was 12. Yeah I make that association too. I wanted clone but lol inactive users. Same deal with Smogon =[

You know if they had the battle frontier instead of just the construction site BP would be so much more appealing.

Yeah tho AG is just Hackmons with just in game legal stuff. I find this whole thing funny because right after the shadow tag incident Ubers went with another controversial decision. I'm probably gonna let it settle down some more before I play again. And yeah just be the one guy on battle spot that actually knows how to use Ubers properly.
    If anything, this goes to show how tiers are really flimsy bases and how they can be wrecked with just one simple [although very game-breaking] Pokemon. =)) Glad that they got to solve that issue, though, but I'm hoping it's not going to be a cycle where they keep on banning the strongest Pokemon to "Anything Goes" knowing that Ubers is now a tier. I'm pretty sure Primal Groudon is gonna be put in a pedestal at this point, but eh. Are you playing the "Anything Goes" tier now or are you still wrecking stuff in RU?
    u like?

I probs won't even do that lol. #Singles4lyfe

Gym leaders? Or what leaders?

Yeah. Saw a pic with this caption today:

Arceus: "I am the God of Pokémon. I created the universe."
    Rayquaza: "B!tch please, I created a new tier!"

Also anything goes is literally cancer. Like its literally SwagPlay and Evasion shenanigans. I never got a real chance to use Mega Ray so rip my fun ;-;
    I see a lot of revising of the requirements on the site. I assume it's still being extensively researched. XD

Tabitha seems much more head-on in this, especially when he was very vocal about wanting to be the next leader of Team Magma. Courtney's robotic characterization is a bit off-putting, but it's better than what she got in Ruby. Shelly and Matt were also pretty good in AS, though I agree that Tabitha was the most improved admin out of all of them. Story-wise, of course, Mega Rayquaza makes so much sense, but that's only secondary when it comes to competitive battling :v I'd think that making Mega Rayquaza hold a non-beneficial item could solve some issues, as it'll then have the same status as the other Megas. Dunno how that'll work with Knock Off mechanics though.
    Yeah, you won't catch me saying that really. If I want something harder, I put it on a harder setting or make it harder myself, like with my regional rodent team. I feel like implementing hard mode in gen 5 was a good idea, though I also feel like it'd be better to give you the option to choose it from the start. But yeah, the pokemon games really don't need to be harder. They've done a good job of making the games accessible to everyone.

Yeah, and that might be part of the reason for it. I guess there was the energy drinks for pokeathelon, but I never really used those since they weren't really needed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…