• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

lol not even gunna ask any further XD anyway I am fine just have the trade shop,guild and league right now as well as my clubs and a new job :p i am still a cashier though
    the guild was starting to turn to something i didn't like as well as well as I got super busy for the the next few months so had to close it up. My new job is still the same title I am a casheir but im getting better pay and work hours now which the holidays are giving me 40 hours so thats why im a bit behind on things atm but once that rolls by everything will be faster. Also, that is great that your thanksgiving was alright ;) mine was fine too thanks it was a small family thing just my mom,dad,me and my boyfriend.
    you welcome and im fine just breeding on oras now and closed up my art shop for good know btw I just didn't have the time to keep using photoshop alot. I only have the trade shop and the guild now which btw i opened a new guild long story. I got a new job now and loving it better. How was your thanksgiving?
    i believe ya cuz you would know all about sucking :D

looks like you're using your hand to hide some growth on your mouth area that you don't want us to see, are you
    i hope things are going fine with him, first he had a massive snowstorm in his area (70 inches apparently) and well i wonder if that water caused any floods when it melted. plus his mother found his tablet and read his vm conversation with me so those explain his inactivity.

knock yourself out m8
    never heard much of panda, does she still hate colt45? nator, seles, bl, p2, dragalge and awesomegrovyle are still active. dk is active now but i doubt that will be for very long. joey, 36, colt and wt are gone. swamp comes sometimes. did i forget anyone?
    you're officially smarter than us, but only for today so enjoy it. we should all have another method of contact and i dont mean another shitty forum or wiki, i wanna ditch this awful site :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…