• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kutie Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah, they could have jumped from the balcony. And I have bin to weird schools. High school was one filled with people who have autism, (just like me) and at my current school I have Eco & Wildlife. Believe me, I have my nerds and animé watchers too. But sadly the douches are so stupid ><
    I participated in some of it, but I mostly just watched it. It was definitely amusing to watch.

Losing things drives me crazy sometimes, lol. That's quite the story! That has happened to me before actually. I fell asleep while reading, and my glasses were still on. That doesn't happen much. Well, I woke up the next day, I found my glasses laying on my bed. Sometimes when I'm sitting in bed watching something on my laptop, I fall asleep. That doesn't happen a lot either, but sometimes it does.

That's cool. I remember quite a bit of my elementary years. I also remember having sleepovers with my friends. Those were the days! I really miss being a kid lol.
    ----------
    Big Hero 6

...this movie tried to be like How to Train Your Dragon...
    ----------

You compare movies to other movies too? That's one of the things I enjoy most!

Just last week I watched Mr. Peabody and Sherman and loved it, but noticed similarities to one other movie in particular that made me say, "Did the writers/directors/whoever simply do some kind of movie characteristic database search for 'boy +time travel [+dog with glasses] and get the result Meet the Robinsons?" Since I'm planning on seeing Big Hero 6 in the next few days, I've been searching my "internal movie database" for "boy + robot" and coming up with very little. I found your comment very insightful!

BTW, I like your current trainer title!
    Exactly! There's a lot of streaming that goes on over at Twitch, and sometimes I really enjoy watching streams. Did you watch any of the Twitch Plays Pokemon streams? It was definitely interesting, lol. It was crazy, because people that were watching were able to command the bots movements. It was a troll haven.

Ah, it happens! Especially when you're younger. My 10 year old brother has gotten better with taking care of his games, but sometimes he has his moments. When it comes to losing stuff all three of us have our moments, lol. I hate it when you lose something, and it ends up being in a place that you looked right at...My memory is pretty good, I can remember quite a bit from when I was younger. It's pretty awesome that i can remember so much from my childhood!
    I'm glad they didn't get their money grubbing hands on Twitch, because they would ruin Twitch! I don't watch Twitch a lot, but sometimes I do.

I take care of my games like they're children, lol. Ever since I was a kid I've taken great care of my games. I take great care of my consoles and handhelds as well. My childhood N64 and Gameboy Color still look new. Once in a while I'll leave my disks in my consoles. Sometimes I just forgot to take them out when I'm done playing.
    truth to tell you, i probably could say erena might be worst character in the whole gf beta series, maybe i find her voice really annoying or maybe hitomi harada is not my type ( the one voicing her)

but chloe is a positive one , i would always laugh hard at her japanese thingy

and then they start to bring a russian girl ( yulia valkova) to the cast too, which i find it wasn't even needed probably
    The problem lies in yes, there are people without passion for their craft, or choose to utilize money-making schemes over artistic liberties when making certain choices in their art. People are resistant to change, so it's difficult for artists to take a breath of fresh air and still thrive. It's why the same songs keep being remade over and over. It's why the same shows, books, and movies keep getting written over and over again.

It's a dying craft, I suppose.
    Yup, Google totally screwed up Youtube. It's really unfortunate.

I've read a lot of them. Some of them weren't that good (imo.) Some of them are really good, though. I wouldn't mind making one either, but it's all a matter of coming up with an idea.

Pretty much! I try to play with the best strategy, but a lot of times my luck is just horrible lol. That's hilarious! That's too bad. Luckily our copies of Melee and Brawl still work, and they're in pretty good condition. However, we have no way to play Melee since my brothers Gamecube doesn't work, and our Wii doesn't work. Unfortunately Gamecube games aren't playable on the Wii U.
    The problem with art is that it has to be big to make money. If you're art is no good, it's a list cause, because than you're only marketing to those with little to no artistic taste or opinions, or those who are uneducated in art. In other words, most of the population.

Yikes.
    Of course not, studios need to stay alive in order to keep their craft alive. As long as they make good art, they should stay off the ****-it list, at least in my perspective. If they make sequels to continue the story, that's one thing, but making sequels because ~marketing~ is a whole other ballpark. You told me about Me and My Shadow, and I did a bit of reading up on it. I'm so excited for it, you have no idea. Although 2D animation won't be popular in the big leagues, I'm glad that it will still be recognized as an alternative art form.

*sob*
    True. I remember one of my Call Of Duty montages got hit with copyright infringements a couple of years ago. I was using a song, and Youtube got all butt hurt about it. I was using a Breaking Benjamin song in my montage, and Youtubes like "you can't do that" so either change your music or your video will be taken down. Youtube policies are ridiculous nowadays. It's also dumb how your Youtube account has to be connected to Google Plus. Figuring out how Google Plus works took me a while to figure out. I honestly have no interest in using Google Plus. Honestly, Facebook and Twitter is more than enough for me.

That's interesting. That's a very good theory about Brock. Pokemon has so many interesting theories. Have you read any of the Pokemon creepypastas? They're quite the read.

My luck in Mario Party is pretty bad. I wish I had my brothers luck when it comes to Mario Party. The Gamecube is another great system with a great library of games! Zelda Windwaker, the Pokemon Coliseum games, Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, the list goes on!
    I don't see why not.

DreamWorks just needs to keep making movies. They need to keep utilizing fresh material, and avoid relying too heavily on old lines of movies. I'm a little paranoid that DreamWorks might fall into that trap again with Kung-Foo Panda and How To Train Your Dragon, but hopefully they'll pull through. If they bring back 2D-animation, I will cry tears of joy.

I'm going to cry. I will. (If WI-R becomes the new Toy Story, I swear...)
    StudioDEEN still did a passable job with the first season, and we may get a reboot, but Umineko is unsalvageable.

As long as they're not malicious...

This, I understand, seeing how DreamWorks have held a reputation as the "anti-Disney" for years. It's hard to break away from that kind of reputation, especially if it was a heavily profitable one.The thing is, when you're up against a giant, legendary company like Disney, "okay" is something your movies cannot be. They have to be blockbusters, because if not, Disney will sweep it under with their giant projects that always seem to do well, lately. It doesn't help that they bought Star Wars and Marvel.

Well, the sequels aren't nearly as common as they were in the 90s, but yeah, what can you do? A sequel to Frozen will make me vomit, because we all know that a)everyone is going to see it, b)it's being made strictly for business, and c)everyone is either going to love it (because Frozen) or loathe it (because it wasn't as good as the original). It's lose-lose all around for us.
    Oh wow, thanks for the information. Maybe I'll work on making a AMV soon. I have a Youtube channel, and I wouldn't mind adding more content to my channel. I make Pokemon shiny videos, and I upload let's plays. I did let's plays for Pokemon Silver and Kirbys Dream Land. Uploading videos can be a fun when you have the time for it. Adding AMVs to my channel would help my channel out a lot.

I honestly liked watching the anime so much when Brock and Misty tagged along with Ash. Brock is hilarious, and such a likable character. It's funny how Brock freaks out whenever he meets a girl haha.

Pokemon Puzzle League is fun, and you can't go wrong with Mario Party! My brother has some of the best insane luck when it comes to playing Mario Party. I love my N64, that is seriously one of the best game systems of all time (in my opinion.) I remember when I got my N64 for my birthday when I was a kid. The N64 has sooooooo many incredible titles. I think you'll have good luck with that goal there's a lot of guys out there that play video games. I know for me I would love a gamer girl spouse. That would be too awesome!
    Exactly, the people that make AMVs don't make money directly from them. I've always been interested in making AMVs, but I'm too worried I'll get in trouble for copyright....

Once I finish up the Indigo League I'll start watching the Adventures on Orange Islands. Johto Journeys is pretty good, and I really enjoyed Master Quest. That battle between Ashs Charizard and Garys Blastoise will always give me goosebumps, lol. I was rewatching the full battle between Gary and Ash on Youtube the other day.

Nowadays my brothers play the Wii more than I do. I try to play it as much as I can, but I mostly play my PS4, PS3, and 3DS. Once we get Smash Bros for the Wii U I'll definitely be playing the Wii U a bunch! I still need to play Earthbound on there as well. I feel more comfortable using a regular controller when I play Smash. I still use the Wii remote sometimes, though. It definitely took me time to get used to the remote when I played Brawl for the first time. My brothers seem better at Smash than me right now because I haven't played in a while lol.
    There's a reason Ryukishi07 oversaw the Higurashi adaptation, right?

4chan and Reddit are pretty terrible, though. There are many bullies on those sites.

I'm honestly not that surprised, seeing as they haven't released any new "big hits" lately, or at least none that were on my radar. I think DreamWorks will be fine, as they are a studio with lots of potential. They just need to stop relying on sequels to get them through, and try to create some grand, new material. Disney, for all their faults, learned their lessons about making sequels, and rely more so on new lines/franchises to keep going. It's worked so far, and because DreamWorks has more appeal in certain regards, due to their wider variety of ideas to utilize without being oppressed by certain standards, they should run wild soon, I hope. I think Hiccup's new position will be a superb chance for development and exploration of his character, which is always good. I'm not saying that merchandise should go away, I just wish studios with toy lines would make less plot-relevent choices so it can sell as merchandise. It can get grating, to me, but if it doesn't bother you, I envy you.
    When I was in High School I used to watch a lot of AMVs, and I remember a lot of AMVs being taken down because of copyright material. I know FUNimation is one of those owners that are extremely strict on their material being used.

Funny how that works, lol. I thought about reliving the original Pokemon anime. For some reason I feel like rewatching the original episodes. A few weeks ago I was watching some of them on Netflix, but I wasn't watching the episodes in any particular order.

My mom is pretty bad at video games lol, but luckily my brothers are very good at video games, and my step dad isn't bad either. My brothers are extremely good at Smash Bros and Mario Kart (they even beat me sometimes.) Wii Bowling is our favorite sport to play on Wii Sports it's a lot of fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…