• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm trying to catch many different pokes from friend safari please add me as your friend, my friend code is in my profile, I have bug safari, with venomoth, paras, and illumise. Pm me back if you added me! Thank you
    thanks, sorry that I missed it xD

I'll update it into the first post. And you need to have at least 10 posts in order to post a picture, so you're close ;)
    ----------
    I got a Shiny Torchic this week through breeding. Does that count? :p
    ----------
    It counts, but I can't find your post about it, so I can't put it into the first post yet, due to the lack of date :p
    ----------
    Shiny Steelix's ID was 00001 and Shiny Clamperl's ID was 01337. That means they were hacked, right? I'm not sure, though.
    ----------
    Well, ID alone isn't an indicator of hacking (in fact, in Gen V people can use some sort of RNG abuse trick to get the ID they want), but yeah, 01337 is not uncommon for a hack's ID number.

The Steelix though, try to get it checked at the hack check thread.
    Hello there, I saw your post. Do you still need help transferring? If so, how many items?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…