• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So yes if they STOP WRITING CAUSE OF ONE person, they are NOT cut out for writing!

:D

I mean every time my dad went O u have ur momz talent whenever I drew something it hurt like hell, but it made me want to draw more and show NO THIS IS MY TALENT! If they lack that burning asperation to PROVE themselves to their critics AND the world, then they can just hobby write and keep it to themselves, or continue to charge forth into the world.

So again. If they give up from ONE person reviewing them, me OR OTHERWISE- I really don't give a crap two ways to sunday.

:D

omg tldr :D
    ----------
    If you're going to only use the type A method and do it in a rude and inconsiderate tone, they are not going to want someone who speaks to them this way teaching and helping them. It's no wonder they get discouraged from writing as you said - that happens when you aren't encouraging. Lack of encouragement = discouragement.
    ----------
    Sorry but I'm not gonna give praise if they don't deserve it :D

And if they want to hobby write OMG THEY STILL CAN.

OMG.
    Charlie...

CHARLIE

CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

charLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE'RE ON A BRIDGE CHARLIE
    Hey. I know I shouldn't be here, but I just wanted to say it's good to see you're doing well. Don't take this the wrong way, but keep up the good work as a mod.
    You're a Les Miserables fan right? Honestly that's one of the best peices of Literature I have read in a while. The shows are equally impressive.
    Hey, Im looking to revive my pokemon gold before HG/SS and the method i wanted to try isnt valid anymore, is there a way to make it valid?
    ----------
    Personally, I don't define this as leaving him alone.
    ----------
    So an honest question deserves a verbal warning? Oh sure the 'cheap shot of so sorry for reporting you again' is really bad. I mean I was really trying to start a fight :/ tbh I just want to know what the fudgepop is his problem AFTER I left him alone.

----------
    It's not as if only one of you can be innocent while the other is guilty. The both of you are at fault for your individual actions, and nobody is blameless.
    ----------
    Did I claim innocence? Nope. I just said I did all that before your vm to me :)
    ----------
    If you're going to tell Eon Master to "do wut teh nicez modZ told u," you should probably take your own advice.
    ----------
    Oh you mean like how I've not chased him down onto another thread to mino mod him- like he did with me? Or the fact I did put him on my ignore list, like I said, before you tried to appear smart, when he had not and even said he had? And the fact for the most part, I've left him alone?

Hmmkay check, check and check.
    ----------
    Yami Ryu, if you want your reviews to be taken better or be overall better appreciated, say them in a nicer way. It comes across looking fairly silly when you speak to readers this way, then get all upset when they don't feel a great compulsion to listen to you.
    ----------
    Did you even read my ****ing review? Or even my report? I said I was going to let the user slide as personally I don't give a flying crap if he listens or not now. BUT THEN HE HAD TO QUOTE A TROLL THAT BASHED SANDRA.

But nooooooooooo.
    It's okay, take your time! I actually have a lot of time, and I have a good patience. Anyways, I was actually gone from friday-tuesday, I was at my dad's. Well, take your time, I also may have the tendancy to take a while to reply.
    ----------
    Replying to what it clearly SPAM/trolling, or any rule-breaker in general is essentially still breaking the rules. Please read the Fan Fiction Rules as well as the general forum rules on contacting a mod without responding in cases like this, and do not do this again.
    ----------
    Aw and I made sure it was a good review too :<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…