• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yep ill be coming on everyday til he gets back and ill trade him but i do need to find someone to clone something
    ok well i sent him a message and now he hasnt beed on in three or four days
    hey u didnt have to back me up i was very busy with real life stuff ill take care of it
    Sweeet man. Good luck with the Mega hunting!

I'm looking forward to the Pokemon Contests and Secret Bases.
    Anyways, need to go back to breeding some Pokemon, see you later :)
    *sob* *sob* No not yet ;- ;
    I plan on getting Alpha Sapphire though, but then there's Dragon Age Inquisition ;- ;

Did you get them?
    Dang man, kudos to you anyhow for collecting so many o-o

I'll let you know if I'm interested in anything
    Hey Jeff!

I've been busy, and haven't had the time to trade and what not haha!
    I'm not really collecting any flawless Shinies atm, but I am interested to see what you got :)
    Yeah. I saw someone a couple months ago on here on the shiny trading thread that was looking for either English shinies or non-English shinies that can still be evolved. That way, even though the tag will remain, the evolution will occur on an English game and be renamed into English (unless it was nicknamed).
    Yeah, I have no idea why ;___; They should just make the name change based on language, but keep the tag as the origin. Or something that makes it less confusing. Or make the game compatible with older ones so we can use Pokecheck@#%@#
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…