• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jibaku I remembered my serebii password, its a bit sureal to see all of my friends from Smogon here basically untouched!

Guess I should say hi to Psynergy :p
    Jibaku Jibaku Jibaku................................Jibaku Jibaku Jibaku
    Jibaku Jibaku Jibaku................................Jibaku Jibaku Jibaku
    Jibaku..........Jibaku...............................Jibaku..........Jibaku
    Jibaku Jibaku Jibaku.......Jibaku Jibaku........Jibaku Jibaku Jibaku
    Jibaku Jibaku Jibaku.......Jibaku Jibaku........Jibaku Jibaku Jibaku
    ..................Jibaku.......Jibaku Jibaku..........................Jibaku
    ..................Jibaku.................................................Jibaku
    Hey, I don't have a smogon account. Do you mind asking someone to correct the following typo in X-Act's "Normalizing Base Stats" guide?

----------
    The equation for the actual stat of a Level 100 Pokemon having 31 EVs in all stats is the following
    ----------
    The typo is bolded, naturally. Thanks!
    Oh man it's Freakshow ;o

Yea I still exist. I've not been near as pokemony since Smogon quit Netbattle. Mainly because i've still yet to fully catch on to DP, but i'm still here ;)

What all have you been up to?
    Yeah I'm Jibaku from Smogon

My point in that post there was that CRMT is a lot different than it used to be. The instances of people being stupid nowadays are much more common than they used to be back in 2006-2007. Back then it was easier to get people to learn from something. This as in, the Lumineon thread isn't the only case of stupidity. Reno said it himself that the CRMT forum is getting horrible, with only a few good users left.

But I see your point. I never actually did mean all CRMT, but a huge part of it.
    You will most likely don't even see this, assuming when you say Jibaku, you mean Jibaku from Smogon. You see this or not, I just wanted to say this:

This is regarding the "incident" in the "Team Lumineon" RMT. You and your friend (I don't remember the name only that he had a Forretress avatar) were completely right. The OP of the thread and two that were arguing, are my friends (well one of the two that were arguing, to be honest) and they shouldn't have argued such a stupid point. The point is that CRMT is not like that, at least not in general. They were being stupid, not all CRMT.
    the guide is insanely old lol.

Simply means in game, you don't really need to EV. In XD, however, the Pokemon owned by the opponents in Orre Colosseum has (near) perfect IVs.
    I was reading your In-Game moveset guide for 3rd gen, and was wondering what this means: As for EVs: They aren't that necessary unless you are playing pokemon colosseum/xd or whatever in which the opponent "sharks" all his/her members. Its recommended that you EV train them if you have time, however
    Jibaku it would seem?
    I go to Smogon, although I rarely post. Username is "CPU" if you care.

What's your view of their current method of deciding the tiers?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…