• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meema: Good night...

*the next morning*

Zorua: *still sleeping* Zzz...
    Shiny Zorua: *wakes up, rubs his eyes, then sees Meema* MEEMA?!
    I blame suits for forcing their own business ideas into animation and thus encouraging the production of numerous sequels and less original ideas to fill their wallets.

Apparently, there's a possibility 2D animation got purposefully screwed over by executives because of the rise of CGI. They figured CGI will make them the most money, so they screwed over 2D to get rid of variety. But who's to say because they're staying hush-hush about everything behind-the-scenes, outside of the wage-fixing scandal. Read the comments as well, there's a few thought-provoking comments that sound plausible.
    You are right. Pokemon is not Naruto. I am hoping for Pokemon Anime ends up with success characters not married, I mean Ash and friends and rivals becoming teenager.
    Oh, I see. I don't want to go to tumblr again because I am other "that shipper" instead of "that popular but non-canon shipper"
    Example. I am flavescentShipper (it's almost canon), those tumblr pokemon users majority are flarebustershipper. Flarebustershippig IS NOT totally canon. Nah, so I was bit mad with that.
    Oh yes. These elite-society people who believe they shouldn't be paying taxes because they were born to a rich family that worked so that they could live a life that consists of nothing more than waving to cameras and playing with themselves.
    They can only make movies when they have money, though, so though they're not going to stop making it right now, if this financial debacle keeps getting worse, they may end up stop making movies, and I don't want that to happen. They'll still have fresh material, but sequels are still going to happen. Kung Fu Panda I've read has I believe about six films planned--most likely this was planned from the start. I actually have great faith in these films after I saw that the sequel was amazing. So much care went into it, it's a no-brainer that it's very popular in China. They're sadly not going to bring back their 2D department, however, there's a movie in the works right now (it should be in the works, it's constantly running into problems) called Me and My Shadow. While the human world will be CGI, the shadow world will be 2D. So at least there's that.

I'll cry with you.
    There's really no way to escape the people who get on my nerves. I hate the mouth-breathers, but also hate the pompous elite society that has enough money to buy me and sell my organs to some child in a third-world country.
    I'm done with love, fuk it, I've become a stress freak that everybody stairs at, People look at me like I'm hellbound but what am I suppos to do the whole system is twisted and I need a answer but a human can't answers.
    I don't think we'll be getting a reboot, but they might do an animated adaptation of the new Higurashi visual novel that's in the works. We'll see.

Right.

Exactly, which is probably why it's a bit harder for animated films to be successful, but there's enough creativity that DreamWorks has managed to rival Disney and Pixar well, and then you have Universal and Blue Sky Studios coming up from behind. And that's not counting other independent studios, especially from the foreign market. DreamWorks I think has now been getting better--sure, they may still be relying on their own franchises besides Shrek (I enjoyed the Penguins of Madagascar movie), but with their special DreamWorks touch that is present in all of their films, they've been doing good for themselves. It's gotten to the point where I'm preferring DreamWorks over Pixar these days. Yeah, I'm worried about Home, their next movie coming out, but after seeing the second trailer today, I think it'll be okay. I'll still go see it to support them.

I think you should still prepare those barf bags, because it really is going to happen. (Though I'm a bit excited for Wreck-It Ralph 2.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…