• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oooh we can be secret base buddies lol. im in negotiations(AKA i gotta finish cloning) for a trade for diancie and shiny jirachi so i may only need that eppie deoxys
    Well I'm happy, I got the new naruto movie, omega ruby, the pre order figures for both games and a second PS4 controller :)
    awesome, i got a genesect from the threads earlier but id love to get that deoxys again, and diancie would be awesome aswell, i put my shiny list back in the event and shiny threads if u want anything for those lemme know
    hey man internets been down for a while, i got omega ruby a couple days ago, im going to be trading again and wondered if u still had a few things, like shiny genesect and eppie deoxys, nintendo shut down the old ds wifi so i cant get my files into blk2, need to get a few things again lol and some missed events, like diancie and shiny jirachi
    Sounds like a lot of good stuff I don't know much bout destiny though lol ppl say it's fun though but I been trying to avoid shooting games to rage inducing for me
    Would prefer a hasty or naive one modest is lowering it's atk n has a low speed but it's up to u bro if I would have known my brother had a bad one I be resetting on his myself
    Hey man! I don't suppose you've got a shiny flawless pidgey, modest, with heat wave? (or at least everything but heatwave)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…