• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pathfinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man its OK just let me know. I'm not gonna lose it unless I lose or my do breaks. But it also has been backed up on Noa site so.... Merry Christmas to you to :)
    Been keeping up with Arrow & Flash? Not much is news here, did the story missions for SWTOR 3.0 but couldn't really get into it and quickly went back to ORAS.

Hope you're well
    Thanks Arc, in general it was pretty good, I got some neat books, craft supplies, and Alpha Sapphire. Had a small party with brownies... but unfortunately my kitty did pass last night, so it definitely wasn't the best birthday ever. But she was old and sick, so I knew it was coming soon.
    Ah yes, IRC. I haven't been there in ages now that I think about it.

Should show my face there soon.
    Man I'm doing fine just super busy with work. I haven't been here in a while cause I forgot my password :) and was just being lazy and not resetting it. But things are great just busy. Man I'm hating this cold weather down here. Not really but it is strange
    Hey, hows it going? Everything fine over here, not much happening. Really enjoying Rebels and also enjoying the new Flash series - if you haven't checked it out I recommend that you give it a go.
    Man I honestly couldn't care less about these remakes anymore.

Most disappointing remakes especially after HGSS.
    Yeah. The war arc was some of the worst written storylines I've seen in a while.

tbh a SS end is what makes this even worse. Completely destroyed Sakura's character.

Also ruined Naruto's.

What happened to the NaruSaku development and foreshadowing / parallels? Why is Sakura not in the medical division? Why is Sasuke is a deadbeat? Why does everyone either look like **** or is miserable? What happened to Naruto's confession lmao? Minato, Kushina, Obito and Jiraiya are turning in their graves right now.

The orange baboon played the role of delivery boy quite well.

Orochimaru, Taka, Yamato nowhere to be seen and the state of the world unknown.

Oh well. Someone will have to ask Kishi what he was thinking once he's done smoking his weed lmfao.

The acceptance of this shitty writing is probably whats making me most angry though. Terrible.
    The Naruto ending ruined my week tbh.

I invested 9 years of my time into that series and to get trolled at the finish lines leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Crushing disappointment. So glad I held off on investing actual money in the series.
    Hey Archangel, I need a professional opinion. I kinda want to fill that last spot in the tournament Ragnarok is hosting but I haven't played OU in awhile and have never joined a Pokemon tournament here. Thoughts?
    Enjoyed it. Good story, and its just plain great to see the Original Trilogy era return to being the main SW media
    I'm quite well atm old friend. Coming up on 2 years of unemployment which is a real downer but everything else is going reasonably well (good but not great). Became the local scout leader a few weeks back and work at the local hospital/rest home as a volunteer which keeps me busy and I get the rare shift at the local Catholic school as a teaching aide (which I hate but the pay is good).

Stopped playing TOR full time a while back to focus on VGC, my regional was ok but my Nationals campaign was **** (partly due to circumstances outside my control but my play in some matches was still poor). Currently laddering on Battlespot doubles. Briefly went back to play TOR 2.9 but dislike the time you have to put into to get a decent stronghold, only came back for 2.10 for the final Forged Alliance FP (the ending of which reveals who the likely villain for 3.0 and beyond will be - I recommend you check it out if only for the reveal, and the nostalgia of travelling to Manaan and Lehon/Rakata Prime).

Keep well, old friend.
    Hey mate, hows things?

Just wondering if a) you still play TOR on occassion, b) if so, have you finished the Forged Alliances Part 3 quest, and if the answer to b) is yes, c) your thoughts/opinions?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…