• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lmao OM i just read our VMs, if you ever get back on and see this know i had a giggle! hope you're well, i'm just kind of reminiscing tonight
    I prolly wont be anywhere for awhile tbh ..have barely left the house for a couple weeks except to get food for my dog.

I hope your holidays and all the days after and in between are super awesome <3
    LOL it's like this every year , it's only going to get hotter unfortunately. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is allergic to Texas x).

I haven't had much time to play either , but I think I'm going to get Alpha Saphire this time. I got Ruby first back in gen 3. I may just get both lol.
    Neither is Blaziken. It's a really strange metagame right now, where most of what was a huge threat in VGC 13 and 11 are still big. Only real additions are Talonflame, Meowstic, that key thing forgot its name, Mega Kanga/Mawile/T-Tar/Garchomp/Scizor/Charizard Y. Honestly, I'd take this time to get as creative as you want and see what does/doesn't work for you. Everyone's really trying to play around with everything. Other big threats are Rotom-W, Azumarill, and Gyarados, otherwise, we're looking at more or less the same threats.
    hy, would you mine add my FC? :)
    im looking for kirlia on your safari

Pokemon X Derpina
    FC : 2106-0044-6928

Pokemon Safari : FIRE Charmeleon, Growlithe, Braixen

thx a lot :)
    Hahahaha SR'ing for Blaziken was such a pain. I definitely just settled, but it was ok. Great nature, but the IVs are so hard to get. :p

Have you started getting into the competitive battles?
    I added you! My FC is 2105-8794-8462.
    Yeah, haha. I hope you're doing well too. I'm just breeding stuff in 6th gen.
    Nice to see you! And my fc is 0259-0771-4167, and mine is normal and the only impressive thing in it is chansey so yeah lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…