• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dayushka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if it's not too much trouble I would really appreciate a swablu <3

i can trade you back the fenneckin and also a luxury ball ha squirtle
    awesome!

good luck catching rayquaza :)

I'll be playing wow in the meantime I'll keep an eye on my vm's
    I'm doing the system update right now. if you are still online I have your pyroar :)
    hey sorry for sporadic trade request xD i see you are online and I have your female moxie dive ball pyroar. also if you are interested in a luxury ball female rain dish squirtle and would like to make an additional trade I am interested in a female dream ball swablu cloud nine
    yes I did. many sincere apologies. I will breed the dive ball HA pyroar. also to make up for my mistake I would like to offer an extra monster. I have a handful of shiny monsters I can offer if those interest you.

as a separate trade if you would like I can offer apricorn balls as well as special HA ball monsters. For example I can breed a luxury ball female wartortle for you in exchange for a HA female swablu.

the kalos shiny monsters i have in stock immediately are as follows: scraggy, marrowak, machoke, and gabite
    okay! sorry I'm not a morning person. my alarm didn't work xD
    that's the one I got too! I'll be online for a bit if you want to trade today still. gonna move your monsters to my AS cartridge and trade from there. So my IGN will show up as Justin unless I switch back to X cartridge which is Rautha
    sorry looks like i just missed you online. I'll be online doing some breeding for a bit if you see my profile pop up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…