• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! :D Yeah.

Well, I loved the characters of Sinnoh. But I'll admit, I wasn't really pleased with the starters. To me, the Johto starters will remain the best, followed by Kalos, Hoenn, Kanto and finally Sinnoh and Unova comes last. As to the best Eeveelution, it will remain Sylveon in my opinion. No other Eeveelution is so useful and good.

Kalos..well the plot seemed a bit off compared to Johto and all, but it was fine nevertheless in my opinion. It was a different story you can say. And the victory parade after you win the league and all..fantastic. I don't think it was rushed though. The only thing that truly disappointed me was the postgame. The only game that really had a good postgame was HGSS, and RSE (haven't yet finished Omega Ruby to know). Even the original Gold/Silver/Crystal was not so good (although I still love it). GSC was too easy. Using an emulator, I could start at 10am and finish by 5pm. You don't need to train much and all to beat the league and Red. HGSS repaired that. I had to spend nearly 250-300 hours to finish the game; including training my Pokemon, catching the other Legendaries, and such. It was fantastic. Best game ever hands down winner in my opinion.

Kalos also had fantastic music. Every single soundtrack was awesome. The only other game that was equally good was HGSS. Story-wise, again HGSS. I loved the stories of Ho-oh and the three dogs. I could keep going on about it. Hahah. But I guess each person loves a different aspect :)
    Yeah, there are a lot of friendly people here, no doubt about that :)

For your PM message, awesome! You've beat the Johto League, are you talking about a game, is this a Pokemon game you are talking about ??

I'd have to agree with you! The animation in this series is amazing! plus it is defiantly a great fresh start from the BW series :D!! And ummm, I'm not sure, I'd have to say episodes: 1, 2, 7, 17, 19, 25, 26, the Korrina arc (30-34) 37, defiantly 44, and yeah, there worth watching haha xD! a bit over board

and no, he hasn't got a mega ring yet, I assume he will get one though, I mean, they can't introduced a really awesome thing into the anime and not let the main character have it aha! I'm just crossing my fingers :)
    LOL I know right? Sometimes, I felt sorry for that guy.

Wow..Kalos is so far down below? Hahah. So you must have been a PearlShipper back in its heydays. I was one too before I left the show, and came back and switched to AmourShipping whole-heartedly. Sinnoh had some bad designs, but overall it was great. I loved the stories of the Legendaries though.

Yeah. Though I'm doing IT, I plan to enter the Administrative Services in India (Government). The money and the perks are great, and the job is stable. Moreover, I like dealing with politics and stuff, so I thought why not give it a shot?
    LOL pity I used to blast past him all the time :p Johto was my favourite region (still is). Which gen (game or anime) is your favourite? Mine is Johto > Kalos > Hoenn > Sinnoh > Kanto > Unova.
    Wow. Real estate huh? Solid industry. Especially in the UK.
    Not bad, actually. Just picked up Animal Crossing again after almost a year of not touching it.... and once again I'm stuck inside for Arceus knows how long XDDD
    You?
    lol it's okay, I also didn't warn you before going to bed last time XD

Well... yes and no. I'm not one of those people who ship two characters who either have never met or have never shown no interest whatsoever for each other just for the hell of it, but I have no problem with interpreting certain interactions as if there was something going on....it just has to come from somewhere. Idk if you understand XD
    No problem :)
    Can i ask you if you have some events? i'm searching Birthday Pokemons (pikachu, eevee, eeveelutions etc) with ID 10014 and AO ポケセン♪ and other event, like greninja super smash bros 4 スマブラ 09134. Do you have these? I have a lot of others events, legendaries and shiny flawless kalon/hoenn born :)
    Hmm..... I do like to build up romance and desire for long periods of time (in-universe), but it's usually there to lead up to a big reveal of correspondance... I don't really like leave souls suffering for no good return. Which I guess is also a sign of immaturity I'll have to grown out of eventually :p
    Unless maybe the person in question is dead.... in which case it all still risks to end up being nothing more than hollow angst just for the sake of it. Which I try to avoid. I guess you could say I try to make stuff happen with a purpose :p

Though tbh the Lati encounter mostly just reminded me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon XD have you played those games?
    Yeah....one of the biggest challenges is to give the whole battle system a "reality check" while also keeping it reasonably safe enough for pokemon to actually participate in. The solution I usually go with is to establish the rule that if they're healed back to health after no more than X amount of time, they're good, but if not.... there may be problems :p

More than that though I like to explore, well..... feelings. In the games they're very downplayed, but even those simple plots can make a good base for fantastic character moments. As in, a writer may take a scene from Lysandre's downfall and explore more deeply his psyche during those moments, or put him in different situations to get a stronger reaction out of him.
    As you said, gen 5 is perhaps the only generation who dared to push their characters a bit further. But I have to say that ORAS ain't too bad either in that regard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…