• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I don't know the plot of your work, so I can't give a rating for you.

The best thing for you to do is to look over your plot & ask yourself questions such as "Is there fighting in it, & if so, how violent is it?" "Is there any romance inside, & how strong is this romance?" "Is there going to be inappropriate language usage?"

Try doing that, & see if you can get a rating based off of the answers you give yourself. Also, you don't "have to" use Serebii's rating system - the one you use works perfectly fine here.
    I noticed you are modifying your contacts/ignore list,

Cant live with someone else being right?
    I will point out again that the psp cannot handle more than 511characters.

If I click to edit my post, the entirr thing will get cut out after the 511th character.

Also, I notice youve ****** a lot of people off with your reviews, judging from your extensive VM arguments.

Later, il read your fic and give it a FAIR review.

If you HAD a lot of friends on your old account, how come they havent befriended you again on this account?

Im usually a fairly peaceable person, but I WILL defend myself when I deem it neccecery. Please do not reply with yet more ****. I cannot be arsed with it.

Grow up yourself before you try to make me grow up.

Im also fairly sure that since you still havent actually pointed out what you did/didn't like, that you are out purely to cause ****.

Good day and goodbye.
    I cannot modify it.

There are a lot more than 511 characters in that post. I no longer have access to a laptop, therefore I cannot edit it. Im gonna have to re-type the entire thing anyway since its now all on paper.

If I get a laptop for my 18th, il have it re-done by the end of september.

Also, learn to review. Nothing you wrote defined what the problems were.

And you can edit your own VM page, or limit it to friends only. Not that you appear to have any.

Link me to your awesome fics.
    Thanks for that most pointless of reviews.

Evidently you took no notice of the fact that I accepted the critisism, and at the request of the poster above you, improved my grammer in my normal posts.

Im working on an improved version BASED ON THE EXAMPLES THAT ONE HELPFUL PERSON ACTUALLY GAVE ME.

Since you think I wasted your time, il PM you when I finish the improved version.

The entire point was to improve my writing. I struggle to learn unless the advice is personalised, which is why I posted it.
    LISTEN. LISTEN WELL FOR I AM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE IGNORED USER ON MY IGNORED LIST.

IF THE OFFSPRING IS WRONG. IF IT IS SICK OR WEAK OR UNABLE TO ACT THE WAY IT SHOULD, THE CHANCES ARE HIGH IT IS USUALLY ABANDOND. IN SOME CASES IT IS DESTROYED. IN OTHERS IT DIES OF NEGLECT.

IT HAPPENS WITH ALL CREATURES. FROM BIRDS TO ELEPHANTS.

Or are you suddenly the master of the all knowing universe. This is why you are on my ignore list. Anything else you say will just be deleted.
    I understand, it's oaky ^.^ I appreciate your honesty and any criticisms and comments you have to offer so no worries, okay?
    Ah. Well keep in mind that it is a first person narrative from a character in her teens, its going to sound like that.
    I think the "children's book" comment in Rocket Frontier was terribly off the mark and quite frankly a complete fallacy.
    yes, but no matter what you post you're still contributing something. And if you manage to post over 5,000 times then you can infer that what they have posted isn't rule breaking or trolling because they haven't been banned or had their posts deleted too often.

I'm going to leave this here, it's obvious you don't want to listen to anything anyone has to say, you're unable to comprehend that other people's opinions are just as relevant as yours are and I don't want to stretch myself trying to make you understand this. Any future attempts to contact me will be ignored, and I'm pretty sure you see this as an improvement, finally something we can agree on.
    I would imagine postcount applies to a certain amount of experience gained or given in a certain area aka the forum, whilst wealth requires no experience at all, an eighteen year old who inherits several million from deceased parents would be immensely rich but would have no experience in handling that amount of money. Seeing as you prefer to use colourful metaphors, think of it as a person signing up to a forum and immediately having 5,000 posts. It gives a false impression on those around them. Let's not forget this is a forum on the internet, all we have is words. And as humans we can't express much meaning from words as we'd hope to, that way opinion and sarcasm and things that people pick up on in regular conversations goes amiss.

Most of what I wanted to say has been said by The Doctor, so I'll leave it here
    I'll take your advice and go to VM's, I don't feel like spamming a thread.

----------
    :O Am I getting through to anybody? Just because you have lots of posts, doesn't mean your a mod and you deserve the utmost respect. Of course, I'm not spitting and stamping on Blackjack, but, if you think about it, scrooge was quite rich, and he didn't have respect from everybody, did he?

And yes, I did read it, thanks diddy. ¬¬
    ----------
    I didn't say that. :/ I just said that in response to you telling her to go read AFAA. I really wouldn't be surprised if she helped write it. And nowhere did anyone say she was a mod, what's that all about?

And how are postcount and wealth in any way related?
    I thought you said age didn't matter?

You have to understand how this comes across: it's safe to say you're new to this fan fiction fol-de-rol. Blackjack has been in this for years. When someone new comes in, and starts saying, "you should go read the Rules/Advice for Aspiring Authors threads", that comes across as that new person acting like an arrogant know-it-all.

And I'm not saying you are. If I have, it's a total accident I'm sure you had the best intentions. But because it was produced in stark text, it gave us that impression. I highly doubt you meant to come across like that, but unfortunately the Internet renders things literally.
    **** is usually an expression meaning "terrible" or "bad". I'm not ragging on your opinion, nobody is. It's the fact that you were treating Blackjack, who is an experienced writer and has glanced at the two threads you recommended, many times, like she didn't have a brain in her head.

THAT is the issue. Not your opinion, not what you thought of the story, your manners. You came across as being arrogant.
    o rly

----------
    It was terrible, quite frankly, go read the FanFic rules and the Advice For Aspiring Authors thread. :|
    ----------
    That strikes me as calling it "****".
    That doesn't change the fact that you were talking to Blackjack like she was just flailing wildly at the keyboard. Like she didn't know what she was doing. Because that's what "Go read the Rules/Advice for Aspirig Authors" generally means.

And it doesn't go against any of them, by the way. I love how you think lack of dialogue = **** story, because it really doesn't: The Expedition uses very little dialogue throughout, but is still chilling and gripping to read.
    You were acting superior, like you knew more about writing than Blackjack did. You haven't been here long, so it just came across as you being atop a high horse.

Also, the comment about Arceus just made me lol. Humans can't create gods like Mew or Dialga and Palkia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…