• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Top Skuttler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No. I didn't even think of it at the moment. It would've been too dark anyway. Do you get meteor showers in england? Anything you want for christmas?
    Alright, finished my assessment and thought I did OK with it (got to love potential CIA MK-ULTRA testing on humans to base a dystopia).

OK, when's that gonna be?
    Haha! I've been watching a lot of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure lately. Love that anime to death, and now I love it even more knowing that a second part of Stardust Crusaders is coming out this coming spring.

True, true! It's mainly AP work, so that's good. Nothing else supplemented to it, as it's usually been for the past few years.
    Sounds good to me! I restarted recently, so have only gotten to Watson right now. Revision will take over later tonight or tomorrow, so won't be playing after that. But when I have nothing that needs done, I will be playing so will probs complete it by the end of the week. I can wait though :)
    I always wanted to live there; I actually plan to after high school and my two year basic of college. I know for sure I'm going to visit.
    Cheers.

It is, but I may switch it due to sheer amount of switches Beedrill causes. But I'd need a proper offensive team I don't think I can make. We'll see - so many ideas on various things.

Not at the moment no, I can maybe do it Sunday if you're about? I'm busy this weekend see.

School's OK. Guess what we're doing in English for our assessment? 2 hours of creative writing. Perfect for me.
    Definitely Kirby, Star Fox & Zelda. Not sure about the others

Yeah. At least I have my new games and Hanukkah is in one week!
    Rotom- Wash is my primary one; it checks Talonflame, Heatran, Scizor, Landorus- Therian and Skarmory pretty damn nicely, and makes VoltTurn to give Beedrill momentum. Looks pretty solid, although there are checks to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…