• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the good luck on my Litten hunt. The quickest hatch that I've ever had happened in Soul Silver. I hatched a shiny Bulbasaur in 30 eggs years ago. Ever since then my Masuda hunts drag on forever lol. Good luck to you on your hunts as well :D
    D
    Hello,how are you?:)
    you may already be aware, but if not, your surprise shiny as a gift that you're hatching for.... you won't be able to trade it to them and have it hatch shiny on their game, as the TID/SID won't correspond the way they do on your game.

Thought i would give a heads up, since you did say surprise shiny. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…