• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SkyBlue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One of my friends had Muffy and she is adorable! I hope that you can find her. ^^
    Would you like me to let you know if I ever find Muffy?
    Before I forget, here are a few rules:
    1. No running (don't want my precious flowers getting ran over ;-; )
    2. Follow me to Cookie's house
    3. Take good care of her!

Edit 3:21 PM EST: I got to go now. I should be back by 7:00 PM EST (gmt -5)
    Ah right gotcha! And yeah that would be awesome, wanna see how the or/as 'mons fair myself. Hit me up when you're ready and hopefully I will be ready also
    I'll go ahead and add you once my internet stops acting up. >_>
    I haven't even bothered with the snowmen yet, tomodachi life is too addictive. XD
    The ice series is one of my favorites, it is worth the hassle. I got a few of the pieces still from last year! ^-^
    How about tomorrow? My 3DS does NOT want to connect to the internet at the moment xD
    And what is your FC? Mine is 0318-8159-1550
    Cookie is all yours!
    I think I'll pass on Peck though, I am not the biggest fan of his design.
    When will be a good time for you to pick up Cookie? If you want I can fast forward to her moving date now and let you pick her up.
    yes but i can't be tested right now i am just on for a short time im working alot of hours for the holidays thats why I haven't got much time atm. Is it possible i get tested like around sunday after 6 pm gmt -5 or test me on wensday when i am off. sorry for being hard to test just when i got a new job holiday hours and hours went up to full time pay.
    Yeah, of course it's ok! :)
    You mean as an apprentice right? If you can't do it, the alternative is typically for 3 available Leaders to battle her as if they were challengers and as if she were defending.
    Eh, just type Digimon and look through pictures of the main characters. I'm sure you'll recognize someone.

That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask you. Who are your mains in Super Smash Bros. 4?
    lol okay and your very welcome colton glad to help you out he is ready for action XD I had to show my baby though she is my pride and joy mega besides the new mega altaria XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…