• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just go on his YouTube channel and his Twitter link is in the description. Soz im not good with how to insert stuff in texts
    Can you please give me a source of that twitter feed and/or the raw Japanese text?
    At least I have a basic grasp of the Language and may be able to help out.

----------
    Just gonna point out that In that recent picture (I think) it says next to it that Serena has spent all the shopping budget on Ash and completely forgot about the Pokemon. I got this from KGPrestige's Twitter page and everyone on there assumes so; plus he has a friend that took Japanese classes of some sought so...yeah

This overall made me worry what the vow tree will be like. Obviously disappointment and awkwardness.

EDIT: Kinda the reason why the title is what it is.
    .....The vow tree and the PRESENT
    But it could be some plural business....idk
    ----------
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…