• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I noticed it when I first saw the message, but I didn't want to point it out. If you want to get better at competitive, why don't you just sign up for the Battling Program. Here's the schedule for the next Sign-Ups.

On a side note, I won't be able to respond until Monday, as I'm going on vacation
    Doing great! I've signed up for the Smogon Battling Program, which is tutoring me on how to battle competitively. I've also been starting to workout, which is great. I do have to do summer school, which sucks. How have you been? Thanks for the compliment, by the way. ;)
    Eh, dude, sure you want to keep that debate going? I know what you're trying to do, but there comes a point in time when you gotta move on and leave them behind.

Federation and Aegiscaliber kind of think the way robots do and think of life in terms of scientific processes, patterns, and self-programmed regulations as opposed to living a fresh, free, and enlightened life. That, and they bash religion and faith to try to reaffirm their defeatist mindset. It takes a strong and enlightened person to pledge allegiance to God, and they're just not strong enough to do it. Since they aggressively desire to remain disconnected, there's nothing you can do for them. They must bear the outcomes of their choices on their own.

The other thing is they'll never be able to discern the meaning of life, how the universe was created, why we were created, and what the purpose of mankind is until they find and search for God, and it's clear that they'd rather disconnect themselves and believe whatever the narrow-minded men in the white lab coats tell them to believe unconditionally. Why? Because it's the easy way out. Rather than step up and face the challenge to remain faithful, honest, and devoted to God to learn wisdom and enlightenment despite the hardships and challenges we must endure in this world to be strong, they'd rather surrender themselves to the idea that they're just slowly decaying organic matter with no ultimate purpose or aspiration in the future of the accidental universe. Man that sounds awful. See, that's exactly the reason why I'd never be an atheist.

But yeah, just let it go and keep going strong with the life God has given you. Don't spend any more of it on this dismal debate.
    I read the debate forum, but I don't post because of like you said; it just becomes a mud flinging contest. And I don't really see the point, it's not like anyone's mind is ever changed there. It doesn't matter how good of an argument you make, people are stubborn.

I can't remember who said it, but I once heard that "The strength of democracy is that we can debate and express our thoughts; the downside is we're too busy trying to prove each other wrong to accomplish anything."
    Nothing much, just reading your posts in the debate forum and generally hanging around on Serebii; it's a slow day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…