• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol I'm sorry for spamming all over your wall but I came across a Level Ball Soudowoodo I received in a trade sometime last week and i think I haven't told you about that one. So in total I have eight Pokémon for you: Soudowoodo in Fast, Moon and Level Ball, Snorlax in Lure Ball, HA Dream Ball Dunsparce and Chatot and the two HA Skrelps in Dive and Luxury Ball. I also have a trade pending for Snorlax in Moon Ball, I hope to get that one tomorrow so then it would even be nine.

Could you give me in return: Lure Ball Soudowoodo, Dream Ball Plusle, Chimcheo and Duskull, HA Dream Ball Dwebble, Seviper and Eevee.
    Only seven because of Eevee's 12.5% :)

Let me know when you're able to trade, I understand if it's possible during the holidays.
    I can now also breed the following Pokémon:
    - lure ball Snorlax
    - fast and moon ball Soudowoodo

Could you breed me a female HA Dream Ball Eevee in return? I know broken gender HA females are a pain to breed but I wanted to ask at least :p I would give you all three for that one but you could add a female Dream Ball Plusle if you wish. I got Minun the other day and it now wants a friend :D
    I only have AS but I managed to get them both through trades :) Could you breed me a female HA Dream Ball Duskull and Chimcheo (normal Ability)?
    It does ;) I think I'll take your Sudowoodo first, hoping that it will give me access to more Sudowoodos and Snorlax' (Snorlaxes? What's the correct plural? lol) I should get fast and moon ball Sudowoodo and HA dream ball Chatot within a few days but nothing for Snorlax yet :/
    Well I'm currently working on catching every Pokémon available in the game with Apricorn balls ;) I can't say how far I am, I still need to make that list as well. For now I have mostly focused on swarm Pokémon and those from the bug contest thing but it's going well ^^ I have only transfered very few though. I have both HG and SS, as soon as I have let's say 75% of all Pokémon caught, I will restart one of the games to get the remaining Snorlax and Soudowoodos but I hope to get as many on forums as I can ^^
    Haha I will make a list xD I completely missed out the Dream World so all I have come from trades. I'll be on holidays from tomorrow till Sunday so don't expect any replies from me in that time but I won't forget :) But I can already tell you that I need that Sudowoodo in the lure ball ^^
    This is like early Christmas, thank you so much! I've already asked for the Pokémon you need on a German Pokémon forum, I hope to get some response there :)
    Sorry for my inbox, I didn't notice! Unfortunately the only thing I have from your list is Sudowoodo caught in a heavy ball (I also used that one for Snorlax) but if I should come across the other Pokémon you need I will contact you immediately. It's still on my SS but I will start to transfer it now :) Let me know when you have time to trade, this will take a while lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…