• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Interesting scene. I heard that these can actually be called hints, and aren't just "writers' hints" as we called the smaller and more subjective ones.
    Hah..what a coincidence. I looked up that same Tumblr just now. Yeah..there was some. in fact, I hear there was a bit more. Ash showed quite a bit of concern towards Serena- concern in terms of her goal and stuff. It isn't clear yet. I guess we have to wait till we get a proper translation from someone or wait until we get to watch the episode ourselves.
    Not sure. I think you know by now that the thread was taken down. So most sources of information are gone.
    It's pretty funny how the Amour nest calls you the local pessimist kek. I remember how I was that half a year ago when I actually bothered posting there regularly.
    Agreed, I won't mind if it doesn't happen and if it does, then that's cool I suppose.
    Same here, but I still bet that when XY ends and the shipping isn't canon, they'll riot and wish they were more realistic. XD
    Gotcha. Just hoping the others don't get their hopes too up because they could end up being severely disappointed come the end of XY.
    Lol, if I had a penny for every time you or me got called pessimistic in the shipping threads, I'd be rich. Anyway sorry to hear about all those people complaining, they're just too stuck in their fantasy land to understand realism is required.
    Its annoying that you always get labeled as pessimistic on the Shipping threads. IMO you're the most realistic there and the others just let themselves get caught up in their optimism and idealism
    Sorry for the late reply.

Serena said that that Luxio might be the same Kolink Citron met, since Luxio is the evolved form of Kolink. Eureka was surprised. Then Serena blushed and said she only assumed about such case.
    It's more about ther interactions

他16話、28話、37話でもささやかではあるがサトセレのやり取りを見ることができる。
    Ta 16-wa, 28-wa, 37-wa demo sasayaka de wa aru ga SatoSere no yaritori wo miru koto ga dekiru
    You can see SatoSere interactions in eps. 16, 28 and 37.

It's mopre about their dynamics. Note they talked about their most "conflicting" episodes (16 she called Satoshi glutton, 28 she slapped him on the hand and ep 37 was all about the mirror world. Japs are getting the idea she would be a type-B [Dere Dere] tsundere with him [remember: Kasumi was type-A [Tsun Tsun]) So, i suppose those fans are expecting their first "bickering like an old married couple"
    It as cuz Eureka's comment about that. In /vp/ they're still insistent with Serena blushing cuz of Citron and she would make NTR on Satoshi (hell, even they called us Emofags).

It was everything about Eureka's coments of Luxio and Citron (and the 2nd one was cuz of Luxio being captured). Nothing more than that.
    There's a very rough translation (if you don't mind, i'm gonna put this on amour thread, so the japs ones could translate it better).

サトセレなら藤田さん、面出さん、冨岡さんって感じ
    SatoSere nara Fujita-san, Omode-San, Tomioka-san'tte kanji
    What are Fujita San, Omode-San and Fujita-San about SatoSere?

何かを考察しようとしたけど冨岡さんのサトセレが好きだって再確認しただけだった
    Nani ka wo kousatsu shiyou to shita kedo, Tomioka-san no SatoSere ga suki datte sai kakunin shita dakedatta
    Something to consider, but this only reconfirms Tomioka-san likes SatoSere.

何にも考えてないのは危なっかしいのかな…そこに恋をしてる故によく観察してる()セレナちゃんとかそうい うあれかな…サトセレなのかな…
    Nani ni mo kangaetenai no wa abunakkashii no ka na… soko ni koi o shi teru yue ni yoku kansatsu shi teru ( ) Serena-chan to ka sou iu are ka na... SatoSere na no ka na...
    Is it unsteady to think about nothing?, you observed well because there's something in love ( ) if you're right 'bout Serena-chan... that's SatoSere.

Sorry about the crappy google translate adaptation. If you don't mind, can I take the jap. text and put it on the amour thread??, so Dephender or AshSerena (the japs ones) could translate it better. And please share the link when you saw the posts about the "amour subplot creators" (Tomioka, Fujita and Omode).
    I'm surprised I haven't gotten banned yet considering the number of times I joke/troll/snark my way through posts. Guess each warning expires just as new ones come.
    Why can't Tomioka write every episode? LOL

Even Amour was great. Ash and Serena actually interacted instead of Serena blushing from the side.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…