• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have to agree, I can see why some people don't like it. The worst thing about isn't even anything it does, it's its fanbase. There are fans who don't act like them but they're in the minority.
    Lol, IKR? But according to Anime News Network (take them with a grain of salt)
    Atem is still here and that artwork was just made for them movie. I do like the new animation though.
    I think they just look a bit different like how Ash and co. look taller in XY due to its new animation stlye effects.

Same here. I'm a little nervous about Alyson as Ally after hearing Bonnie,
    but her Bonnie has slightly gotten better IMO not by much mind you, but since as you said these guys
    are under different voice direction she could end up sounding decent. I mean heck 4Kids (now 4K Media)
    even made Sarah Natochenny sound good as Stephanie in 5D's.
    IKR? Lol.
    So did you hear about the Yu-Gi-Oh 20th Anniversary movie? Kaiba and Yugi are back.
    More details December 21.

Also we have some cast names for the Arc V dub:
    Billy Bob Thompson (2 unidentified roles)
    Alyson Rosenfeld (Ayu/Ally (dub name))
    Michael Liscio Jr. (Yuya Sakaki)
    Tom Wayland (Yuzu's dad)
    Yeah I did, the dub is also confirmed so this will be very good,
    I think the characters were fine for the most part since they kept their quirks and personality, heck they weren't too bad in DP aside from the dub since they had personality. But it's still good, a lot of people can take a while to find what they want in life. I think it's also a cliche in Japanese anime as well, will have to check later. And her development is starting to get even faster now that she has her goal.
    Yeah but clearly nothing was confirmed at all. Not for me, the pacing was too fast and we missed the chance for development episodes. Plus the lame wins Ash had were annoying, sure he had character but he had it in OI and won his badges fairly.
    I think it should do what's stated in the title of the video that I showed you. It's also sad that Azumanga Daioh, a slice of life, is better.
    Yeah.
    IKR? Peanuts has done this before, just watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
    when Snoopy and Woodstock brawl because the latter doesn't want to change into the outfit
    Snoopy wants him to wear.
    Garfin, but yeah he does sound good.
    Same here.
    But that doesn't mean he couldn't have tried at least. I guess he had a point there since I did like them more in AG. Yeah I like how different her development is. Mostly because it's easy to relate to, personally.
    But the PokeShipping was dub only and nonexistent in the original, her backstory with Gyarados lasted for a single episode and the sister thing, I'll give you that much, but even so just for one episode. In Johto, they had a good chance to give her things to do since the pacing of Kanto was too short to allow any training. At least some episodes with Misty focus would've been nice, but that said, I still sorta like Misty.
    Agreed, a recolor of BW would have been better. Neither am I, I just think his series' were better than the current one.
    Those were a lot of people's issues with the trailer, and they needed to lay off IMO,
    as you said the pop song wasn't that bad for once,
    and as for Snoopy and Woodstock, these guys really oughta watch the other specials
    and actually read the other strips. Those two did far worse than that to each other in those
    from time to time and anyone should see that this is played for laughs.

Cast:
    [spoil][/spoil]

Bill Melendez as Snoopy and Woodstock (archival recordings)

Noah Schnapp as Charlie Brown

Mar Mar as Franklin

Francesca Capaldi as The Little-Red Haired Girl, and Frieda

Alexander Garfin as Linus Van Pelt

Hadley Miller as Lucy Van Pelt

Rebecca Bloom as Marcie

Mariel Sheets as Sally Brown

Anastasia Bredikhina as Patty

Venus Schultheis as Peppermint Patty

AJ Tecce as Pig-Pen

Noah Johnston as Schroeder

William Wunsch as Shermy

Madisyn Shipman as Violet

This is what Alexander Garfin sounds like as Linus:
    http://instagram.com/p/v6NT9_uXxW/?modal=true

Design of the Little Red-Haired Girl:
    [IMG]
    1st Official Trailer for The Peanuts Movie (by Schulz)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XmV3zGifOE

Also released from USA Today from Blue Sky Studios and 20th Century Fox was new concept art for The Peanuts Movie (by Schulz):
    [spoil]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

SEE YOU AT THE MOVIES, NOVEMBER 6TH, 2015:
    [IMG] [/spoil]
    One year from today, Blue Sky Studios' The Peanuts Movie (by Schulz) will be released to theaters:

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005V1VR?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links
    About 15 bucks on there. Not too bad IMO. could be worse.
    Yeah, it is pretty much like tha, just rujs slow due to not being able to skip scenes, but that wasn't a problem with me
    In the game, you either play as Charlie Brown or Lucy.
    Me either. I saw a walkthrough of it on YouTube. TBH, he only thing that was bad was Pajama Sam's new voice actor,
    but she got better as the game progressed, but Pamela Adlon was better.
    For the past few Episodes he had been fine I think due to lack of Screentime, but now he WAS BACK TO *UCKING ATROCIOUS!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…