• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Benny™
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. And maybe JUST MAYBE I can see 2 Movies this Weekend. Saturday at 1:00 I'm seeing the Final Hobbit with a few Guys from school. And I'm Hoping that on Sunday I can see Foxcatcher with one of my Favorite Actors Steve Carell. This Film was supposed to come out last year but was pushed back due to an OverCrowded Oscar Race
    Wow, nice! I am busy and I am not so well now. So, do you have any results in 2014?
    Me
    - First time to understand and applying fandoms
    - First time to watch more than 10 anime in Summer
    - First time to be hospitalized because having dengue fever and typhoid fever
    - More focusing on real life because internet friends sucks -_-"
    - More headcanons and learning some from fujoshi and pokeani fans
    - First time to hang out to the uptown with my sister only (usually with my family)
    - Sometimes I joined Pokemon fandom sometimes not, but not often because Best Wishes had been ended :v
    - Met favorite artists on twitter (tesuta and himeno)
    - Become tsundere again because private factors in real life
    [ More like quantity.
    Personally that is going too far since they were fine back in 2013, but as soon XY007 came in, yeah then it went downhill. ]
    I think only a reboot could save the anime. It's sad that many other series can come out with new material that doesn't disgrace the work of anyne (The Peanuts Movie actually does Charles Schulz/Sparky's work justice), but this anime can't.
    [ Exactly, Negai is the least popular shipping with Ash and the main girl so it's not an accomplishment, and looking at it as its one is just petty.
    Yup, I'd have liked it to be thrown away by Page 500 but getting to page 1018, ugh. ]
    [ Yeah, they are. Same, they deserve it for being such annoying jerks.
    Its just sad and pointless, post count isn't even that important anyway. ]
    Yeah, I know. :( You'd think if they were that desperate for viewers, they would put out something actually good. I can't feel bad enough for Takeshi Shudo, having his work being reduced to a marketing tool. I mean, I'm not a fangirl of his or anything, but I can see that he was the best writer for the anime.
    [ Yeah but thankfully they're all in their VM's now and NOT polluting threads.
    Page count is sad especially, there's no reward for it. The mods even said that other mods avoid the shipping section because of the AmourShippers. ]
    [ The AmourShippers even broke the rules again. One of them made a thread about Amour in the anime section and that got deleted, and then another thread in the shipper's community. Even though xEryChan said she would run the new thread and make that one as soon as she can. ]
    [ Interesting enough.
    Hopefully they'll wait until opening the new one so one section isn't as horrible. In before they move to the date episode thread or other shipping threads. ]
    [ Okay, got it. Could you at least give me a hint at their battle style though?
    Anyways, the worst thread in the shipper community is dead, rest in pieces AmourShipping thread. ]
    [ Not sure, Concept's battling style is pretty good considering he is the ASB Champion due to Mozz (the first champion) not defending his title. ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…