• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SkyBlue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well It could take one hit (A phys defensive one) from a gunk shot greninja, so i would either play safe or give fable psychic/psyshock
    I run wish/cosmic power/moonblast/fire blast with leftovers. protect works to get the wish off, but thunder bolt would also be a better option. I mainly run fire blast to get rid of ferrothorns
    my fairy record was't as good, but in my water team, cosmic power clefable is an excellent wall. Some run offensive magic guard clefable, but I feel defensive is better. Only thing that would kill is a crit/not getting set up/Chansey/Blissey
    92 is Mega chomp. Normal one 102 :p
    I forgot I havent got your rotation badge.
    I do change my avatar. Its just not very often. And depends on how active I am on forums.
    I thought Chomp is over 110 speed?
    Breedill is not really that special but havent tried it. Its defense is paper thin. Bullet punch or any priority might finish it off despite it having big speed.

Oh no. Dont go gif images on me too...
    Cryuel gave me a shiny bro but I see, you love a huge metal thresh maw more than a lovable purple hippo/salamender...
    The camper reset trick is an effective but time consuming method of getting the villager you want in your campsite.
    On a new day in game, you create a new character and visit the campsite. Don't have anyone? Turn off the power and try again. Have a camper? Go inside. Don't like the camper? Turn off the power and try again. Like the camper? Go make a house, save, load up your mayor account and talk to the camper and tell them to stay.
    This also works with house placement.
    Remember, this must be a new day in game. If you've loaded one of your accounts then you won't be able to perform this trick for the day.

The only one I have left from my original 10 is Lopez. In fact I am pretty sure he was the first villager ever to move into my game.
    It helps gets things faster, and also that way you dont use your own evolutionary items xD
    Ok, but if there is something you really need, let me know, do this for the hard ones, trade something like a female starter for a poke that needs something to evolve, like kingdra, after you do that, trade that kingdra with something else you are missing, thats how I got many things done :p
    whatever picture was supposed to be there was probably epic, and trust me I did about 3 hours of trying last night after work with nothing....NOTHING!!!!!!! Why is my game so cruel, why??? T_T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…