• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. Also, I finally got my first "assignment" that involves graphic design, although since I'm underage I can't get paid. I'm making all of the art for a writing conference my mom attends.
    Hey, just letting you know that I now offer splash banners, like this. As for an order form, all I need is one image (emphasis on one unless it's a header size banner) and the text.
    Hey, regarding the edit and I told you to make, you were right. It doesn't look good. So I guess I will stick to the old one, sorry about that!
    Alright, thanks, will do. Sorry for the late reply, I just got back from vacation where there was no internet.

And also, happy belated birthday :)
    Yeah I was totally going for something like the aura banner. I've always liked the look those backgrounds more than some other styles.
    Hey, have you ever had any issues regarding animations on Photoshop? I'm not sure which version you use, but I use CS6 and the animations I just saved for the web came out to be like 2 or 3 times as slow. I double checked the timeline, there is no delay between frames, and when I play it on the timeline, it looks normal. Do you know of anything that could cause this or how to fix it?
    That looks so much better! Thank you so much! If you ever need any EV Training of In-game items, contact me.
    In the games Ike is called "The Hero of Blue Flames". However, if you think it looks better with red, that's fine.
    Would you be willing to do one small edit to the banner for me? Could you change the red to blue? I think it would look better that way. Thanks.
    Hey, I'm just going to notify you that I've updated my request (just minutes after originally posting it and before you responded)!
    Believe me, I would like to tell that to them, but I'd probably get grounded for close to 2 months, so I can't.

I'll just see how the first few requests go, then see if anything needs changing.

Alright then, I finally got it right I guess. And yeah, I know. I usually spend up to an hour trying to figure out which font works the best, although sometimes I get lucky. I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

EDIT: Do you mind separating the types of banners that I can produce? I wouldn't be sure which to use, and I think it'd be better for the consumer to decide. I can do shattered glass banners, bar-off banners, and simple banners, in that order respectively with the pictures. Also, if you wouldn't mind adding something to the text banner form asking if they want subtext, like "Fury from the Shadows" in the example? Thanks!
    Wow, that is really cool, I'd love the opportunity to do that. One of my high schools that I want to go to has a graphic design program, but my parents want me to go to a more educational school because I'm smart and all, to them at least.

Oh, wow, I guess I have improved then! Although, will you be using the same order forms?

Thanks, appreciate it. I changed the brightness on the render, however I think I will stay with the font for crimson. I know it may seem cliche, I just really seem to like the way it looks. Sorry. I did change the gradient to be more reddish, though. Here is the revised product.
    Ah, gotcha. Have you done any of that? Since you probably have, how much?

The problem lies in the fact that the brush sets that I find only come in packages of 2 or 3, and it looks too plain to be using that many, so I try and incorporate more. As for the drop shadow, I understand, and the gradients were plain, but they were kind of emphasized a bit much after I put some other brushes on the text. I'll try, though.

As for the text, I just noticed. I don't know how I could've missed that, I am so dumb... The character on the right only had 1 render, and the outline was white, so I tried to do a black inner glow to replace it. I guess it kind of interfered with the fading out at the bottom, although I did my best to try and remove it. It looked a lot worse before. As for the white brushes, I just always have liked the way they look, but I think I understand what you're saying. Thanks for the advice man, I really appreciate it. As for the PM though, did you see?

EDIT: Taking your advice into consideration, here is a more full version of the banner, which basically has everything changed that you pointed out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…