• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mizz Nikki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The mods said people were spamming and posting out of topic stuff, so they decided to close the thread, they will create a new one... when? I don't know. Nice, right? :(
    But for that to happen, all of us has to do it. And it would have a very slim to no chance to happen. Like I want it to happen anyway Lol. I'd like to stay like this. As long as I'm alone, I'm okay. I like being alone btw haha.

Come to think of it, I suddenly remembered I still owe yours and someone else's dares haha. Might start now. Well, maybe not. I'm too lazy haha.

Gaming industry? That's sounds cool, but, if you're aiming to become a fashion designer, well, you could do character design at least. Speaking of gaming, I am actualy programming a game myself. But it takes too long to finish.
    Not bad. Still waiting until I can get omega ruby so I can battle/trade on here. Can't seem to find X. Nice avatar.
    Nope, just living life: school, occasionally gaming.

Instead if just "Hi." we now have to type a whole thing, like "Hi, what's up?" or something.
    Yeah. I don't really care about shipping much at all, I just want to see the character get good development.
    I've read a study regarding this actually. When you're hurt, people will notice. If not, they forget. I don't know why we work like that. Maybe it's just today's society. And damn! I now wanna learn Psychology.

Yeah. Finishing the story will make a title come out of it, well someone said at least. I tend to make a title when starting one.

Honestly. I'd rather live without them, not because of hatred, because I'm really independent. But that won't happen until I get a job haha. But I'd miss them nonetheless.
    Eh... Yes, I did, it was one month ago. It wasn't either good or bad, but Pancham is a good addition to the group, I really liked his interactions with Chespin last episode.
    Wel, I'm not entirely busy at all. I mean, I'm too lazy Lol, but I get the job done when I feel like it. People can change? I agree, except that I didn't change after I got out of the hospital this year in February (If you ask me, I had an operation on my lungs. A lot of blood just filled it and I couldn't breath). Many of my friends visited me while I was in the ICU. It felt like they only notice my existence when I'm about to die Lol. But yeah, that's why I don't stay in touch with them.

Well, for some, titles usually come from their experience. Like mine, Climbing Down The Mountain, except I didn't climb on top of one and down after. It meant like experience. Reliving some times since I wasn't satisfied when I fulfill some goals, but with a different intentions and scenes, like learning how to play guitar, and seeing my girl stolen by another boy who is really good at playing guitar. You know what happens next. I know it sucks haha. but some people understand it. It's a figure of speech haha.

Well, that's inevitable. You're gonna move away from your parents, and so do I. We can't stay with them forever, can we? I know them feels Lol.
    The last hint was XY40, and we're now at xy50.
    I'd rather it died off anyways tbh, Pokemon isn't an anime that should have romance since most of the main characters are just 10.
    Lucky you. I for one have been forgotten by my high school friends. I didn't have decent interactions with them during that time. That's why I don't talk to them anymore and vice versa.

Haha! Well, sometimes you gotta make a title, even if it sucks (I suddenly became sucked at making titles lately).Titles are only the attention-getters. And if the readers don't have interest in it from just reading the title, they're underestimating one's work. It's like the saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover'.

Lol if you want, you should move to another place :). I know right? They're just wasting valuable time advertising. It would have been worth it if they advertise in person.
    I can understand, I had to basically force myself to keep playing.

But I do wonder how'd they change it, it's design is already well done. My guess is that Game Freak is trying to appeal to Kanto fanboys in the Hoenn remakes...which makes no sense. If his Mega is in the game, he has to be catchable in the post-game then. Agreed, it's really more deserving.

Oh I see, but why is the manga so far behind the games? I said that I don't support any game pairings, but I do think the idea for FerrisWheel is interesting .
    I'm not sure if I'll feel the same way about it, but I think I'll enjoy it :D! I completely forgot what it was called, is it just Pokemon anime special, or something like that ??

You do have a point, but their is also the opportunity for time skips, they did a two year time skip in Naruto if I'm correct, and I'm sure other anime's have as well. But your right, they have dragged it out a bit too long to have a time skip, if Pokemon was planned out a little more with characters and stuff, I'm sure it would be top notch! But as of now, it's just an anime I enjoy watching, and who is kinda obsessed with xD! But still, I think I'll prefer it so much more if it had like a story line, kind of like what their doing with XY but more if you get what I mean, eh I don't think I'm making sense aha!

Fair enough :) And you brother's right, it really isn't the same with out him! and yeah he did, I think he died of old age or something, I could be wrong, then Korra became the next avatar
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…