• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well it's a little late I decided to do a smash with Romeo, however I wanna fight everybody in the SSB league so could we do some matches for fun?

Maybe tomorrow I can do a real set with you
    I'm at school right now, so I don't have my 3DS on me. I probably not available for the rest of the week because ethos is finals week.
    I can't do that time on sunday, I'm playing in three different bands for a concert lol. Are you available later that night, maybe?
    Hey snakeman, we're opponents for the war. I'm in GMT -5 (EST side best side). Are you available to fight Friday, January 9th at 8:00 PM?
    If I get a Timid one on AS I'd say another good natured VGC usable legendary like Tornadus, Thundurus, Heatran, the Muskedeers, Zapdos, the legendary dogs and so on. OR exclusives have preference. Groudon would be nice as well.

The eon ticket you get by Street Pass. I got mine in a tournament though.
    Either AS or OR with the Eon Ticket. Other than that try the trading forums. I will SR for Latias on AS when I get it on Christmas so maybe I can put it up for trade then.
    It depends on your definition of legal, I guess. It's still cheating, but in a "good" way since it brings you no advantages in a battle. However I don't clone any of my Pokémon, except events, which I only do because they're not caught by me and because I know I'll be trading for another clone. Sorry :/
    Oh ok, that makes sense. Here it is in blue if you want it.

I could, but the blood splatter then wouldn't look like blood. Also isn't the character from Fire Emblem? Nothing really fiery about blue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…