• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hehe... it was "funny" because my coworkers made fun of me :p hahaha! XD tea-shirts! It's a good one dudette! :D
    ants are very interesting, but I guess drawing them would be boring :p
    which one? there are thousands of films about Hercules!
    hehe... don't feel bad *shows you a juicy steak* ;) but sorry for making you feel guilty :( I wouldn't like to be a cow or a pig, it is funny... I play minecraft and I never kill mobs there, why I eat them IRL? :S
    *hahaha! what are you talking about? I forgot it!* lol
    (yes it is, my only fear is that XY is so good that I'm afraid the next saga won't equal this one in quality and character development)
    hehe! you can't stop thinking on PIZZAS right? ;)
    Yes, they are, I'm talking about guys no taller than 1,45 m
    *gets 1000 volts (but not from Pikachu) * tooooo lateeeee..... *faints*
    haha! sorry for making you feel hungry :p
    No problem! See ya! :)
    Yep it is :). And Im fine thanks. When i was a kid i like literally use to be excited at the end of school to watch a diamond and pearl episode. School ended at 3:15 and pokemon started at 3:30, woah...the days. I got my hands on platinum and played wifi battle with a couple of t-flare members back in 2009. But tbh im guessing that was the last time i was into pokemon in the slightest. B/w soaked up fans, x and y bought em back along with a cute smile. Its great to be back anyways haha. Ive also made some cool friends along the way. Going to check how t-flare r doing since its been years. So yeah.
    Nono, it's fine. xD

That's the same feeling with me.
    Goomy? To be honest, I've never heard of that pokemon before (heck, I haven't heard of a LOT of pokemon). I'll research it afterwards.
    Maybe Ash actually has a chance of winning a league... and getting Serena as a bonus
    Same here! Duh! XD it's not a big deal, but once it happened when I was in an office during lunch time (just imagine what happened to my tie and my WHITE shirt) lol!
    Lol! Thanks, not many people like ants but they are strong and smart! yes! Hercules? lol! XD
    being vegetarian is hard, oh my... but tbh I want to be vegetarian, I feel bad for the poor little animals :(
    *bad memory? sorry but I don't remember that...*
    (yes, BW as terrible; however, they had good characters like N but they rushed his story, bad move...)
    hehe! as I said before... being vegetarian is hard when you have the choice to get a meaty pizza whenever you want ;)
    Yes, that's why IRL jockeys are short people!
    haha! revenge eh? That;s a delicious pizza *nibbles laptop screen*
    http://cgipoway.weebly.com/uploads/6/1/2/6/6126518/228899_orig.jpg
    Thank you! Here is a happy one for you! You are also a nice friend to talk to :D
    Have a good Monday! :)
    XD.

Yeah, I like Sanpei a lot too! (I have a habit of calling him Senpai too :S)

HOPEFULLY Ash's pokemon will all evolve:
    Fletchinder -> Talonflame
    Frogadier -> Greninja
    and whatever else he gets.
    Bahahaa!
    Corny catch phrases FTW xD
    Dawn and Ash's mum's never seemed very.... motherly? Just distant. Maybe it's me hah.
    Where does he find these strange yet loveable people? Ash I mean haha

I want Paul back. He'd kick the Kalos leauge's behind.
    Unless a random trainer with Darkrai and Latios turns up -_-
    Yup, wasn't necessarily much. He got it repaired though. (... and dropped it again)
    Wooo. ;D

I haven't seen it tbh. I'll wait till it gets subbed. I've just caught up with XY052 which was awesome, that Frogadier showing his mad skills! :D
    Yeah, that's true. Hopefully it'll come soon.
    hahaha! I can picture you doing that! oh my Arceus! that's so funny! XD
    May I ask why you like them? My favourite animal is the one I see every morning on the mirror, jk! I love ants... yeah! those little things are so smart and social... but if we talk about big animals then I love elephants, they are so smart and give us an example of what society should be: taking care of old members, protecting the weak, being vegetarian(yeah I'm guilty on this one), etc...*forgets why he gave you a high five*
    hehe! "puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurfect" I see a Purrloin!
    I hope so too! (hehe, we all said the same after DP and look at what happened, lol!) XD
    stop? *devilish smile* hehe.... :( but you are right! your pizza is making me hungry :P (and it's 3:30 am here, too late for pizza here...) sorry :P I can't resist talking about cheesssse... tomatooo...pepperroniiiii... XD
    I hope you like that episode, It was good! ...and no, I don't, but I know Spanish and subs in that language are ready the same day! :D
    Yes, I guess Grace's weight played against her (I'm not calling her fat!) O_O
    Oh! I have a little gift for you for being a good girl (it's just a funny picture, don't worry) :)
    http://burgersdogspizza.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/pizzahut-PNG.png
    LOL!
    Paul should stay ice cold. Haha it suits him

Yeah Juniper was just. IDK more like a motherly figure. Something sorely lacking in Pokemon haha.
    Dawn and Serena would gell well I think.
    What do you think of Clemont and how would he react to say Brock or Cilan?
    lol! really? *drops cup of tea on top of his book*
    aha! Nice book eh! :D
    a tiger? that's interesting... I expected a dog, a deer or a bunny, but tigers and felidae are wild and cool! how can you draw from your head? that's awesome! I have bad memory, hehe...
    Exactly! just imagine living there, you'd get more inspiration to draw!
    Yes! I see the red vs black megacharizard battling each other... *shouts* Yes, Ash is famous now (I just hope they don't downgrade him like during BW) :S
    the talk of a juicy, crunchy, cheesy, melting pizza? are you sure? 0:) lol
    Serena got mad at him because he said he didn't know how to ride [a Skiddo] Serena told him: But I though you knew how to ride Ryhorn, and he said: "Because I learned thanks to Serena" that's why she blushed! :D hehe
    yes! :D I guess her Skiddo needs a doping test (sorry for the bad joke) but that thing was so fast... oh my Arceus!
    Haha, I see. I remember the amount of times my dad dropped his iPhone on concrete. xD
    That's true. It's more for an emergency need, than casual.
    That's also true, I agree. What's up though?
    I'd like to say dismissive. But if he's grown as a character then Paul would be chilly. And kinda dismissive haha. xD

I just like the whole feel of Juniper (Not in that way -_-)
    You know she stands out as not gruff or goofy. Just warm. None of the previous prof's stood out like that to me. :)
    How do you think Serena and Dawn would get on? That would be epic :)
    LOL!
    That's exactly what I mean with regards to Barry. IDK he's just such an awesome character. Loved him in the Gen 4 games too :)
    Prof Birch is the Hoenn prof who's always doing field work. Elm is the Johto prof. He doesn't do anything in game. Oak does most of his work in GSC/HGSS -_-
    lol.
    Did you like Prof Juniper? I thought she was lovely.
    Paul should come back! Full time. I'd love to see how he reacts to Ash's current friends.
    *I'm a level 100 clumsy Mareep, try to beat me, lol* you're welcome
    No? Well, you got the idea now! Pegasus , for example, is a creature that always fascinates me... sorry, back to Earth *lands* what animals you like to draw?
    Living in cities is nice and not... I wish I lived in a little town surrounded mountains and a beautiful forrest...yes! Very nice! :)
    Hehe! Bingo! *gives you a star* yes yes! You read my mind, that will be te Ultimate battle! Woo hoo!
    No problem :) thanks too for being a good listener (stop? For a pizza? Lol, sorry , I'm hungry again! Lol, are you? ;) )
    Yes! Nice episode with nice hints! :) you want to know what he said?..
    Hehe! I loved that scene of Serena covering Ash's mouth! Poor Serena.. but in the end Grace understood her dreams and they said bye feeling happy :)
    Ah right. A big crack, ouch! :S
    I have a good phone, yet I don't use it. LOL
    (e.g. When some parents tell you NOT to carry your phone and use it, my parents are the exact opposite. But I'm not the type to use a phone ;S)
    *nah! you're not clumsy!* :p
    animals? real life ones or mix them with fantasy? I can only draw stick figures, my brain cannot deal with real art, lol *blushes*, but I do love art, especially Picasso (yes, call me crazy), but I also like paints of landscapes, they are good to relax and a scape from living in a big city...
    haha! you are right! hey! I miss Bayleaf! *yes, good memories.. sigh*
    Yes, he will!... and he will evolve a certain red winged and bad tempered old friend from Kanto ;) (you know who I'm talking about) lol
    No problem Pokehero! Being selfish (in moderation) is not a sin, You have to learn to love yourself before loving others, and of course looking for a balance. But it's hard to say "no", I know (like saying NO to a delicious crunchy pizza, lol)
    Thanks for agreeing! We always crave for hints but what I love of XY is how they have episodes for each character without neglecting Ash :)
    (yeah yeah) :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…